SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ The Rarr ~ Tabi & Geministar & Faerylvr

tabi

If you go back to the first starter post to this thread, I stated that the Rarr reminds me of the Golden Snitch from Harry Potter from what you read in the book. However when looking at the at the card itself it is still, calm, his wings aren't moving. As if he is waiting for something/one, so I can see what you're saying Faerylvr.

faerylvr

I'm glad someone can :) He is actually very calming, and if you are willing to take his energy in he will help you, the problem lies with actually inviting him. Again, because he waits, sometimes I think he gets over looked. Thank goodness he is patient with us! Sometimes I will envision him hovering around me, his golden energy shining, and I will close my eyes (even for 1/2 a second) and breathe deep, and with that inhale he will send me some energy, I always feel at least a little better when I remember to do that. The other thing I do is talk to him. Sometimes he is the best listener, and that too, can be very healing. He doesn't judge or lay blame (although none of the fae really do), but he also just listens and when you are done he surrounds you with his energy and you feel better.

tabi

By what you're saying it seems to be Rarr listening for you to come to your own conclusion. While from what I have seen of the other Feys, they don't hestitate to jump right in and speak their minds, a tad frightenly. :joke:

faerylvr

He is one of the gentler ones, at least for me. He will prod a little if I am not resting enought, but again, he may just flit around until I notice and/or realize that I need him. He doesn't just jump right in, like some others I could name...

Once I have acknowledged him, he does demand that I pay attention. Since he is one that is there to replenish energy I find that once I have acknowledged he is there, I had better listen or I end up sick, or super tired, or with a headache. He seems to know when my batteries are about to give about. So, while he isn't overly pushy, once you have seen him you should probably listen.

geministar

Thanks Kahlie for your meditation "Rarr & Restlessness", Im going to copy that out and try it.

Faerylvr, thanks for sharing about how you invite the Rarr in. I think the key to receiving Rarr's help is actually taking that time to stop, acknowledge him, invite him and use that energy to your highest potential.

I was reading in the book about The Rarr today. He is part of the Help-Line troupe to help us in our daily lives. I think if we are going through a busy stage in our lives the Rarr would be a good fae to work with on a daily basis e.g. meditation to help us get through busy periods. What do you think?

geministar

I tried the meditation last night that Kahlie suggested. I only did a quick meditation no longer than a few minutes. I envisioned the Rarr turning all my energy healthy and calmer and into a nice deep green colour (green seems a healing colour to me), then breathing that green energy back into my body again.

For such a quick meditation I did feel some benefits but I would like to try it again over a longer period next time.

faerylvr

I have found that the quick one is good for places that are more public (like an office). I do the meditation for just a few minutes in my office when I am feeling disconncected. Today I am sad. I have found out that I will not be staying at my school but moving to one across the district that will be a 30 minute one way commute. I have never had to commute as both schools I have worked at in the last 10 years are withing 10 minutes of my house. I know no one at the new facility and I am anxious. This is a good time for Rarr and I to be spending together. I will be working with him extensively this afternoon (it is graduation and I am heartbroken) and try to see a clear path to the new. I love new experiences and opportunities and I am trying to see this new path as one of those.

Guiding Cauldron

geministar

geministar said:
I tried the meditation last night that Kahlie suggested. I only did a quick meditation no longer than a few minutes. I envisioned the Rarr turning all my energy healthy and calmer and into a nice deep green colour (green seems a healing colour to me), then breathing that green energy back into my body again.

For such a quick meditation I did feel some benefits but I would like to try it again over a longer period next time.

you have found the color of balance and peace, it is indeed green! :) I work with healing and color therapy techniques so what you instinctively found if very accurate indeed! bless x

Guiding Cauldron

everyone

ok kahlie said i could but in now and again lol so hope you dont mind too?! but i love what im reading so far here ( i already commented on eth other thread too) you are "getting it" thats for sure, the fae are so pleased!! Rarr is energetic and calming a composition of yin and yang so to speak and you all are realizing that thus far. Hugs to you all bless x

geministar

Hi Sunshineluvr,

Thanks for your comments! Feel free to butt in any time you like *LOL*

Faerylvr,

I think the meditation is good to do for a few minutes too. I hope you're feeling better today. It certainly would be a good time to work with Rarr. Hopefully the change for you will turn out to be a good thing :)