The Sirian Starseed Tarot - Major Arcana - Indigo (The Magician)

yisraela

In The Sirian Starseed Tarot the Indigo is the name for the magician.
Here is what this card says to me:
The physical body is a learning tool & communication device. It can warn us of danger (like the hair standing up on the back of your neck or a sinking feeling in your gut). Or it can confirm that we are hearing truth (like truth bumps or the hair on your arms standing up). It communicates to us constantly giving us clues as to what our higher self is saying to us. The body has its own language. Anything going on in the right side of the body is related to the here and now and with giving. The left side of the body communicates messages having to do with our past and receiving. Julia Cannon in her book, “Soul Speaks” says the legs and feet are related to walking our path and the hands would relate to holding onto something or someone. She does a good job of relating various parts and functions of the body to the message or body might be trying go give us. So, for example, if my right leg was hurting, it might be a message from my Higher Self to pay attention to if I am walking my path in the present moment and/or if my giving was balanced and with the proper intent. Along with the physical body as a communication device, we also have the mind. When we learn to quiet the mind, it then becomes a clear receiver for impressions from Higher Self. If our physical body and our mind are full of toxins, we probably won’t get clear messages. For me, that makes it important to eat a clean diet of organic fruits and vegetables as much as possible. And to keep my mind fixed on positive thoughts rather than lower vibrations of negativity. The Indigo’s greatest “tool” is his own physical body and his mind. When I get this card in a reading I ask myself if I am listening to the messages my physical body and my mind are speaking to me.
~Rayla