any ideas?

Ambrosia

ive been trying to develop my intuition and pyschic abilities lately, (what little i have), so i thought i would ask if there are any spreads you know of to aid in the development of these areas?

Astra

You might want to try letting the spread create itself. Shuffle and cut as you normally would, and simply lay out the cards where they "want" to go, backs up, for as many cards as want to be laid down. Then you can either turn them all up at once and stare at the spread until you start seeing why it's in the form it is, or turn up one card at a time, as feels right to you and read both in the order of your turning and from the whole spread.

All this keeps you from "knowing" in advance what the positions are "supposed" to mean, which tends to push the intuitive mechanism more than usual.

I have gotten some really dynamite readings from this method, and a couple of the spreads that were created are now in my permanent repertoire.

Trogon

Hi Ambrosia,

Pollux posted one here last fall, the Next Spiritual Step spread. Perhaps this one might help?

Ambrosia

thanks guys

thanks to those who answered this thread, that spread sounds very intersting trogon, i will definately try it out.

Trogon

Glad I could help out... :D