Suggestions for a spread?

Baby Owl

truthsayer said:
you don't say! well, i think it's time to back off doing any more readings for her until she listens to what the cards say. believe me, they won't change their mind. example: i've been doing readings for my mother probably since i started tarot 28 years ago. i had decided that i couldn't do a reading for her because i was too close. the readings always said the same basic thing. well, after all this time this year she decided to make some serious changes in her life and the cards were different. even more positive. i could not believe it but it wasn't me after all. she had refused to change even though the answers were the same for 28 years until she decided to accept some things she could not change. such is the power of tarot... ;)

Thank you for giving this example! It's funny (or sad, depending on how you look at it), but this client constantly tells me how accurate my readings are and that's why she keeps coming back. She seems to have tried on occasion to distance herself from this person, but always winds up back in the relationship. (They are not married.)

Baby Owl