My Review Of The Forest Of Souls.

faunabay

I just finished it!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

She explains the cards and readings in completely different terms and just adds sooooo much to my understanding of tarot!! It's amazing!

(ducking head sheepishly) And I had to order the Shining Tribe deck too! :) I really don't like the artwork at all, but after reading the book with her explanations I just had to get it. ROFL I'm already planning on re-reading the book once I get the deck. :D I know I'll pick up tons more information reading it the second time. It definitely deserves a second and possible third reading!! And this coming from a person who's never even finished a tarot book. :)

Jewel

I'm on Chapter 6 and have to agree with Faunabay completly ... unlike her though I had to have the Shining Tribe deck by the end of the first chapter *LOL*. Now I have like 10 decks staked on my book so I can pull out the cards from the different decks as I read along. I am loving it! both the book and playing with so many decks at once. I will probably re-read this book as well.

Jewel

Excellent Book

I finally finished reading this book and I have to echo Faunabay and say WOW! ... this book is definetly not a traditional tarot book by any means, and I found it to be very interesting. For those into tarot for spiritual reasons, I think you will really enjoy this book. Although proposing some far-out stuff in the book she lets the reader know she is not crazy and she is only speaking on a hypothetical basis ... but then she rationalizes it in a way that makes you think. All in all I found the book to be incredibly thought provoking and there are some very interesting spreads in there that I intend to go back and try out. I would agree with Faunabay as well that this book deserves at least a second read.

HOLMES

wow

not a one bad review, i am glad you all liked it so much.

it is worthy of a second read,, and a third ,, fourth
( ten times here,, and made me want to get into the cabala, oh i pray her book on the quabala is in english as well )

for those who havne't read it ,, it comes highly recomended :O)