DREAMING WAY LENORMAND

Cocobird55

Got mine in the mail today. The art is lovely, and very simple -- the way i like Lenormands. The LWB is 92 pages, and looks much more informative than most of them.

i did have trouble opening the box -- the deck and book are packed very tightly. Finally pried it open with a letter opener. Guess i'll need to find a bag for this one.

Overall, i like it very much, and am very glad to have it.

lightpers

So envy you got it first, Cocobird, i am still waiting for the deck to arrive, wonderful review :)

celticnoodle

celcticnoodle - can you post a deck review on youtube or somewhere similar? I'm DYING to see all the cards!
okay, I will post a pic of it here. I wasn't sure if I am allowed to, but haven't heard back yet from teh mod on this. If its not allowed, I'm sure they will delete it. I've been thinking that I am sure some will be putting up some youtube vids of it--so posting a pic probably is okay.

Got mine in the mail today. The art is lovely, and very simple -- the way i like Lenormands. The LWB is 92 pages, and looks much more informative than most of them.

i did have trouble opening the box -- the deck and book are packed very tightly. Finally pried it open with a letter opener. Guess i'll need to find a bag for this one.

Overall, i like it very much, and am very glad to have it.
yes, in fact, reading the LWB is what had me see the fox card in a different light and looking at the card again had me realize it is a fantastic fox card! :D I am giving some good readings so far with it to family and friends. I am reading with this deck much easier then I anticipated!

Attachments

• 20160515_104136.jpg
    20160515_104136.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 181

lightpers

Thanks Celticnoodle for the spoiler photo, it is indeed seemed to be readable deck, love that book's color, so mysterious and hints of secrecy!

ETA found the review of Kendra's channel of this deck, sorry mods for the sharing the outer link:

https://youtu.be/4cc2O1yky7c?t=4m51s

Essjay

It's a beautiful deck but I wish it had two women and men cards. I've got so used to this and was surprised to find they hadn't been included.

Le Fanu

You've been spoilt!

Am I right in thinking that the coffin is a little (?) girl in a sardine tin? I saw some pics on instagram and the other cards looked like Dreaming Way cards.

ETA; just seen the video linked above. Yes it is. I like cards like the Tree and Scythe but in so many others there is extra decorative stuff Dog (with boy), Snake (with woman), Fox (with woman), Clouds (with a cup of coffee), Bear (er... person with mask of a bear).

Essjay

You're right - very spoilt!

Also yes, sardine tin with person inside :D

I'm going to read with it and see how it goes. I love the illustrations but am a little on the fence atm.

BlueLotus

It's in stock now on Amazon, so I placed my order and it's shipping now as I write, and since I have been waiting for it to be available for a long time, I can't get more excited.

The artwork might be different but that's exactly why I was drawn to it. ;)

greatdane

Curious how many who have the deck are using it

For those who have it in their hands now, especially those who read often and/or for others, have you been using it as one of your main decks?

Have you had feedback from your clients?

celticnoodle

For those who have it in their hands now, especially those who read often and/or for others, have you been using it as one of your main decks?

Have you had feedback from your clients?

I've used it a few times for readings and did the Grand Tableau readings with it. I started out just for myself and/or husband--and they were pretty accurate, which = I am able to read well with them.

Then, I branched out and read for the daughter and again the G.T. and again, it was really accurate. She was tickled pink with what I picked up on, because some of what I got was really nothing major--just little things that were going on.

Then, I branched out to an old customer of mine. She was SO thrilled with it-she asked me for another one on another issue in her life--and then also sent me a new customer. I did the new customer first, emailed it to her and apparently she saw and read it right away. She was also thrilled with it and sent me a reply within a few hours of receiving it. She had some questions, which I am still in the process of answering for her--so we'll see how that goes.

I really do like these cards. I like the artwork-quirky as they are--but I honestly didn't expect to connect as well as I did while reading with them. So that is a great surprise. I do also like the LWB that came with it. It helped me to understand the fox card a bit more--which is very different from other Fox cards in Lenormand--but when I read about it in the LWB, it clicked and now I can really see it! Same with the snake and a few other cards that are 'different' from the norm. I think also these are part of the charm with this deck.

yeah, this Lennie is fast becoming MY fave deck. :)