knight of wands rx

Elven

Thanks for the feedback CaliforniaVirgo.

SunChariot

Hi all!

How would you interpret the knight of wands rx as what someone is looking for in a relationship? It was clarified by magician rx.

I usually read the knight of wands rx as someone who wants stability as upright they are a fast moving energy. Combined with the magician rx makes me think he doesn't want a commitment and maybe just a fun fling? Or he has no idea what he wants

Thoughts?

For me a Knight of Wands rx says that the person wants to create the very best kind of relationship that they can. They want a relationship of deep love and caring and that embodies all their ideals and dreams of what a good relationship can and is meant to be.

A clarifier does not combine with the original card. The way I understand it, it's not about combining the meanings of the two cards. The clarifier just restates the same answer as the original card, but in a slightly different way.

Pulling a clarifier is like telling the cards you did not understand what they just told you and to re-explain it in a way you will understand. But the answer will essentially be the same one. Restated.

So if the question was what someone was looking forward to in a relationship, for me the Knight of Wands reversed says they are looking to create their ideal of what a relationship should be.

The Magician says to me that they have within them the power to create the best possible outcome in this situation (relationship for themselves) . (So naturally if they have it within them to create the best possible scenario, then why would they want to create less)?

Babs

CaliforniaVirgo

For me a Knight of Wands rx says that the person wants to create the very best kind of relationship that they can. They want a relationship of deep love and caring and that embodies all their ideals and dreams of what a good relationship can and is meant to be.

A clarifier does not combine with the original card. The way I understand it, it's not about combining the meanings of the two cards. The clarifier just restates the same answer as the original card, but in a slightly different way.

Pulling a clarifier is like telling the cards you did not understand what they just told you and to re-explain it in a way you will understand. But the answer will essentially be the same one. Restated.

So if the question was what someone was looking forward to in a relationship, for me the Knight of Wands reversed says they are looking to create their ideal of what a relationship should be.

The Magician says to me that they have within them the power to create the best possible outcome in this situation (relationship for themselves) . (So naturally if they have it within them to create the best possible scenario, then why would they want to create less)?

Babs

Hi and thank you for your input.

Your interpretation is quite the opposite of what mine was as well as what others are saying. Tarot can really be confusing! Because of all the other cards in the deck, I feel he is more unstable and given the excuses he has fed my friend I just have a bad vibe about him. Had the surrounding cards been more positive, I would probably agree with your interpretation.

Always good to see how others interpret!