Crowley on a movie here!

7Nica7nor7

Aeon418 said:
It's a symbolic myth plucked from the pages of one of the worlds oldest works of fiction - the Bible. It's not historical fact or proof of reptilian blood lines.

I guess you haven't heard about science proving the existence of Adan. (call it whatever you like, its still the first men on Eden)

And by the way, you'll never find that Adan and Eve story on the Bible, at least not in the ones that i read, i think this Adan and Ever legend its on some Egyptian papyrus. can some body confirm that for me?

And doesn't matter if you believe in that books or not, what matters is that 1st chief loony officer of a 1rst Country believes in it. have you read revelations?

ravenest said:
Dont' need money? Just info? In these realms I'd say they are inseparable.

You mean the Devil would need money to kick your ass?

Brief parentheses .. Lol,, i loved this one check time line 08:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_2rxKPVtlE

ravenest said:
I guess they are 'schooled from birth' and their brain is as unormal as mine is.

Yes. schooled from birth,(or should is say, sabotaged?)
perfectly well put =)

You mean you still believe in 9 e77even???

This one its a big one, and its generalizes a lot on the Egyptian gods part, but second part, 9 e77even is absolutely great documentary. Hope you take the time to watch it.

Zeitgeist
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

ravenest said:
You mean Lam a la Whitley Striber? He is a 'Spirit of Mars' supposedly. Did you mean Lam was like ' A Grey', as they call them? AC long predated any UFOnaught alien theory.

um mm, i think you can call it anything you like, guru, spirit, the similarities are obvious.

ravenest said:
Ah what a mess ... look, just read some Kenneth Grant okay , that'll clear it all up.

and you my friend, should read "My Pet Goat" and practice some more Cabala, no offense please.

Please forgive grammar and orthography, this is my second language and some times its hard to write ideas just as i would like you to read them, and lateness of posting, little time lots to do.

cheers!
=)

Aeon418

7Nica7nor7 said:
I guess you haven't heard about science proving the existence of Adan. (call it whatever you like, its still the first men on Eden)

And by the way, you'll never find that Adan and Eve story on the Bible, at least not in the ones that i read, i think this Adan and Ever legend its on some Egyptian papyrus.
Again, the stories in the bible are not history. If you try to view them in that way you end up on a real slippery slope....:bugeyed:

The Adam, Eve and the Fall story is a symbolic myth for the development of non-superconscious aspects of consciousness. Eve eats the fruit first symbolic of the development of Lunar, instinctual consciousness. Then Adam eats it symbolic of the development of solar, rational consciouness.
It's not history though or a moral tale for that matter.
7Nica7nor7 said:
have you read revelations?
Yes I have. It's a garbled and heavily distorted mystical text.
Apocalypse by D.H. Lawrence gives a nice perspective on the subject. Revelation as spiritual guide rather than prophecy. It's certainly more sane. :neutral:
7Nica7nor7 said:
um mm, i think you can call it anything you like, guru, spirit, the similarities are obvious.
They are?????? :rolleyes:

ravenest

Ehhhh?

7Nica7nor7 said:
You mean the Devil would need money to kick your ass?
No, I mean, that given current situations, information is best applied (in the area we were talking about) with a big load of money and anyone trying to successfully influence these current situations does it by applying and shifting around vast amounts of money. The details of this are probably best discussed in the Socio-political forum however.
7Nica7nor7 said:
You mean you still believe in 9 e77even???
Believe in it? I don't even know what you mean? Please explain.
7Nica7nor7 said:
and you my friend, should read "My Pet Goat" and practice some more Cabala, no offense please.
How do I find this 'My Pet Goat' article/writing?(or do you want me to do a 'reading'[psychic] on your pet goat?) What 'Cabalah' do you suggest I practice?

7Nica7nor7 said:
Please forgive grammar and orthography, this is my second language and some times its hard to write ideas just as i would like you to read them, and lateness of posting, little time lots to do.

I apologise if I did not understand your difficulties with English. However I think it is more than grammar that is causing some confusion here?

Lillie

7Nica7nor7 said:

Can you give me some kind of quote or link for this, please.

To some extent science would agree that Adam and Eve existed in so much as there could have been a single pair of individuals from whom all humans are descended.
However these people would themselves be the descendants of a long line of hominids, and probably themselves would not have been human, but would have been an earlier type of hominid, such as Homo Habilis (or whatever).

The names Adam and Eve are used by scientists who are attempting to trace back humanity through time by looking at the similarities and differences in the genes.
This is most often done through the mitochondria (passed only through women, but carried by men as well) and some scientists believe it is possible to trace a 'mitochondrial Eve' from whom we are all descended.
It is also thought possible to trace a line back to 'Y chromosome Adam', (the Y chromosome is passed only through the males of the species) from whom all humanity is descended.

However, these are things that people are working on, and none of it it certain knowledge.

Furthermore it would appear that Mitochondrial Eve would have lived a long, long time before Y Chromosome Adam.

Which sounds weird, but is just how it works.

Anyhow...
Is this the sort of thing you are talking about?

ravenest

Lillie said:
Furthermore it would appear that Mitochondrial Eve would have lived a long, long time before Y Chromosome Adam.

Which sounds weird, but is just how it works.
Well, it is often said that women mature a lot earlier than men. ;)

Grigori

Lillie said:
Can you give me some kind of quote or link for this, please.

I read a book a few years ago that was all about this research, and chasing down mitochondrial Eve. Something in "the Blood" it was called. (As in, I can't remember the exact name, but it had the word "blood" in there somewhere).

It will come to me.... an interesting read. Anyone know it?

Greywoolfe

Movie 1, when it claims to show the Antichrist as a reptilian shape-shifting Egyptian God, actually shows the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet, who quite clearly in the picture, has the head of a lion. I would seriously doubt the authenticity of this, given how poorly it was researched.

Aeon418

baba-prague said:
Aha, but it's not just the British monarchy - Tony Blair is in on it too:
He's the Middle East peace envoy now. Coincidence? Global conspiracy? Or a clear sign that the end is nigh?

It's also very suspicious that an anagram of Tony Blair is "Try nab Oil"
And we all know who Tony's best friend is? :bugeyed:

:laugh:

Lillie

Did you know that half the pictures of Blair are actually his double?

One has far more extreme ears than the other.

I'm not sure which is the real one.