Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

Sukanda 
Resident

[QUOTE=samantha;4948056]8 of Wands - Strength
X feels that they need to subdue/smother or somehow get to grips with either their own (passionate) feelings towards you ...or your feelings towards them.

Totally makes sense samantha..! He's earth and air, I'm fire and water, haha!
Thanks!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #441
Citizen

CosmicTarot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
I'm selling all my apartment furniture as it's all 10-15 years old and was the furniture I owned with my ex husband, including the bed so I feel like I need a huge cleanse and new energy. Am I doing the right thing?
Three of Swords and Justice in reverse.
The process of selling all these furnitures that are carrying so many memories might have proved to be more upsetting than you first imagined, and it might have stirred up some hurt from the past. But with Justice in reverse, I feel this is something you have to do to clear the "karma" between you and your ex husband. Out with the old and in with the new. Justice, is a rather "ought to do" energy, even in reverse, methinks. Though, it can be that you're not honest with yourself that there is still hurt there, and you doing this could be to compensate for lack of closure with your ex. There could be something lingering that would be better handled by talking to whom it concerns. But I sense, there will be relief in the end.

Sorry, I managed to miss the TWO sentences part. Next time!

Q: Should I study a Science related subject in the future (and which one)? (Difficult question, but I'm interested in which cards I will get)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #442
Citizen

IndigoViolet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
Three of Swords and Justice in reverse.
The process of selling all these furnitures that are carrying so many memories might have proved to be more upsetting than you first imagined, and it might have stirred up some hurt from the past. But with Justice is reverse, I feel this is something you have to do to clear the "karma" between you and your ex husband. Out with the old and in with the new. Justice, is a rather "ought to do" energy, even in reverse, methinks. Though, it can be that you're not honest with yourself that there is still hurt there, and you doing this could be to compensate for lack of closure with your ex. There could be something lingering that would be better handled by talking to whom it concerns. But I sense, there will be relief in the end.

Sorry, I managed to miss the TWO sentences part. Next time!

Q: Should I study a Science related subject in the future (and which one)? (Difficult question, but I'm interested in which cards I will get)
I got a surge of bitter feeling before I pick the card, turned out there are three swords priecing the heart.

Three of swords, clarify ten wands
The field of science itself is long in a halt for the last 30 to 50 years for most. Development of our scientific technology is only based on age old work as an illusive coverup that had been in this earth for as long as 100 years, or even more.

Q: Will my lover be a guy or a girl?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #443
Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
I got a surge of bitter feeling before I pick the card, turned out there are three swords priecing the heart.

The field of science itself is long in a halt for the last 30 to 50 years for most. Development of our scientific technology is only based on age old work as an illusive coverup that had been in this earth for as long as 100 years, or even more.

Q: Will my lover be a guy or a girl?
lovers / knight of cups

A guy, and possibly an ex, or the return of someone that pursued you in the past and gave up for a while.

What are X's feelings for me now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #444
Citizen

CosmicTarot 
Citizen

Quote:

I've always read Three of Swords as internal medicine, which is ironic, considering my question, and the fact that this happens to be a subject I'm very interested in. I would have preferred it to be coupled with Hermit, which is the ultimate "Doctor" card in my spreads. Ten of Wands could of course signify that it will be a lot of work, but I'll take the Elle Woods stance: "... I'm not afraid of a challenge". Ha! I realized I just did my own reading. Nonetheless, thank you for your post!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #445
Citizen

CosmicTarot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
What are X's feelings for me now?
Hanged Man R, World R

X carries the image of you within his headspace, he could be having dreams about you and he feels you're, perhaps, a little unreal, as if he cannot reach you in real life. He, nevertheless, has fond feelings for you, if only you weren't so illusory (in the sense of an illusion) ... I get the sense that you're haunting his thoughts.

Q: Why did B think 2 of Cups after our meeting? (I'm referring to a previously asked question in another thread).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #446
Citizen

IndigoViolet 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
I've always read Three of Swords as internal medicine, which is ironic, considering my question, and the fact that this happens to be a subject I'm very interested in. I would have preferred it to be coupled with Hermit, which is the ultimate "Doctor" card in my spreads. Ten of Wands could of course signify that it will be a lot of work, but I'll take the Elle Woods stance: "... I'm not afraid of a challenge". Ha! I realized I just did my own reading. Nonetheless, thank you for your post!
Oh you are welcome

Q: Why did B think 2 of Cups after our meeting? (I'm referring to a previously asked question in another thread).

Magus / Oppression (10 wands)
Because the restriction towards him is too high and B sees you as a relief outlet of his hidden emotion which he is afraid to project so to the others.

Argh, I forgot my own question,

What is the utmost obstacle thing that stops me from pursuing my original goal?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #447
Citizen

Elj 
Citizen

Quote:
Oh you are welcome

Magus / Oppression (10 wands)
Because the restriction towards him is too high and B sees you as a relief outlet of his hidden emotion which he is afraid to project so to the others.

Argh, I forgot my own question,

What is the utmost obstacle thing that stops me from pursuing my original goal?
The Lovers + 4 of Swords

You may feel like you're being strained and that's what is holding you back the most. It's very important that you clear your thoughts and get in touch with how do you really feel, so try to get away to a calming place and just think things thorough, both pros and coins of the goal and what could help you out.

What do I need to know about my living situation in 2017? Moving or not?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #448
Citizen

Plusms 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elj View Post
The Lovers + 4 of Swords

You may feel like you're being strained and that's what is holding you back the most. It's very important that you clear your thoughts and get in touch with how do you really feel, so try to get away to a calming place and just think things thorough, both pros and coins of the goal and what could help you out.

What do I need to know about my living situation in 2017? Moving or not?
Page of wands, magician

I feel that you would really like to move in 2017, and I think you will. It will come sooner than you think.

Is N coming back into my life this month?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #449
Citizen

soot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plusms View Post
Is N coming back into my life this month?
King of cups, nine of cups
No. You will find greater satisfaction in other things. Ultimately, you will find that you are better off without N.

Why did A answer my call the other day?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #450

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.