Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet moon View Post
Knight of swords + 5 of Pentacles.

C needs to work on her mental independence /strength and attitude.
She would do well to stop feeling sorry for herself, thinking she's worse off than others.

Q will L get her drivers license soon?
I work with ED's, keep that in mind:

Page of Cups/Star

Not yet, there's inexperience involved and if they're taking their road test the problem might be that they're easily distracted. The Star suggests getting their license isn't unattainable, it's just a manner of correcting some things.

Q: Outcome if I go work for F?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #501
Citizen

rcoble 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
I work with ED's, keep that in mind:

Page of Cups/Star

Not yet, there's inexperience involved and if they're taking their road test the problem might be that they're easily distracted. The Star suggests getting their license isn't unattainable, it's just a manner of correcting some things.

Q: Outcome if I go work for F?
Knight of Cups + Ace of Swords
Out of your comfort zone. But you would be supported, and I feel that you would be an asset to this person or company.

What is my strongest intuitive ability?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #502
Citizen

tealily 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
What is my strongest intuitive ability?
3 of Wands, 10 of Cups
These are saying "expansion and community" to me - which may indicate that you may find it easy to visualise what a person needs to make them feel loved and supported. So whatever the world for "clear-feeling" is...and I feel like it's clairempathy or clairsentience... it's possibly that

My Q: A message for this month, please
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #503
Citizen

rcoble 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
3 of Wands, 10 of Cups
These are saying "expansion and community" to me - which may indicate that you may find it easy to visualise what a person needs to make them feel loved and supported. So whatever the world for "clear-feeling" is...and I feel like it's clairempathy or clairsentience... it's possibly that

My Q: A message for this month, please
Yeah, that's what I was feeling it was. The part about visualizing is most intriguing. Thank you for clarifying!

3 of Wands + The Devil
Don't fall into the trap of negative thinking or self-talk. Keep a clear channel open to receive abundance.

What is the best way for me to practice clairsentience?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #504
Citizen

SilentBreeze 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Yeah, that's what I was feeling it was. The part about visualizing is most intriguing. Thank you for clarifying!

3 of Wands + The Devil
Don't fall into the trap of negative thinking or self-talk. Keep a clear channel open to receive abundance.

What is the best way for me to practice clairsentience?
Justice and Strength

Choose things that don't have an emotional reaction for you and you can be impartial about. Find someone who is willing to listen and verify if you go things right.

What will the new person who is hired be like?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #505
Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBreeze View Post
Justice and Strength

Choose things that don't have an emotional reaction for you and you can be impartial about. Find someone who is willing to listen and verify if you go things right.

What will the new person who is hired be like?
lovers + 3 of swords

They will have an emotional issue, something has hurt them deeply. I don't think it's a romantic relationship tho but it's more a family rift or maybe the death of a relative. They are sweet natured, wear their heart on their sleeve and bring a sensitivity and sweetness to projects. They will be a good listener and patient and kind.

What is the energy like between me and KM now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #506
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
lovers + 3 of swords

They will have an emotional issue, something has hurt them deeply. I don't think it's a romantic relationship tho but it's more a family rift or maybe the death of a relative. They are sweet natured, wear their heart on their sleeve and bring a sensitivity and sweetness to projects. They will be a good listener and patient and kind.

What is the energy like between me and KM now?

Page of cups + 9nof Wands
One of you is open and vibrant and hopeful and the other Km I believe is focused on the hard work. Things seem strained but really Km doesn't like to share feelings- more show by doing the hard work

I like this Q: what is the energy between me and M
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #507
Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Page of cups + 9nof Wands
One of you is open and vibrant and hopeful and the other Km I believe is focused on the hard work. Things seem strained but really Km doesn't like to share feelings- more show by doing the hard work

I like this Q: what is the energy between me and M
world + ace of cups

Either: you are the world to each other, very intense love affair.
Or: things between you guys have gone along a line, a course, say you start in europe and end in australia. Now where do you go? Back to europe or stay there for a while or what? It looks like maybe you got there too quickly. But there's a spark, some warmth and a shared vision. Lots of potential but it could be a bit stagnant right now.

What does the next month look like for me and KM reconciling?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #508
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
world + ace of cups

Either: you are the world to each other, very intense love affair.
Or: things between you guys have gone along a line, a course, say you start in europe and end in australia. Now where do you go? Back to europe or stay there for a while or what? It looks like maybe you got there too quickly. But there's a spark, some warmth and a shared vision. Lots of potential but it could be a bit stagnant right now.

What does the next month look like for me and KM reconciling?
4 of Cups - Ace of Wands

There may be a flicker of progress in the month of June, given the stubborn dog-in-a-manger 4 of cups (I'm taking this to be KM) it won't be easy, and the impetus/catalyst for change would need to come from you - some *push* (like lighting a fuse ??) to get the others attention....

QU: What do I need to take into account going forward ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #509
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of Cups - Ace of Wands

There may be a flicker of progress in the month of June, given the stubborn dog-in-a-manger 4 of cups (I'm taking this to be KM) it won't be easy, and the impetus/catalyst for change would need to come from you - some *push* (like lighting a fuse ??) to get the others attention....

QU: What do I need to take into account going forward ?
7 of Cups, Magician
Don't get taken in by all the various choices/ options in terms of emotional fulfillment. You've power of manifestation in your emotional life right now, just need to find one that appeals to you most lest your emotions will be scattered and valuable creative energy will be lost.

Q> What will happen with regards to project P this month
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #510

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.