Faeries Pyramid Spread

DragonFae

This is a spread I have been playing around with. I call it the Faeries Pryramid Spread. I'm sure there are similar spreads out there but the description below is how I use the spread.

***6***
**4**5**
*1**2**3

Cards one, two, and three represent the foundation of the situation. What the faeries want us to know about the situation or factors related to it or that are contributing to or creating it.

Cards four and five represent blocks or factors that are hindering resolution or increasing the liklihood of a negative outcome. (or as I am finding...one can represent an aspect or block and the other can represent what needs to happen to help the block or advice on how to handle it)

Card six is what needs to be done to remove the blocks and increase the liklihood of a positive outcome. Overall advice on the situation.

Possible Questions to ask:

For Cards 1, 2 , & 3: What can the faeries tell me about the underlying or hidden aspects of this situation? What do the faeries wish me to know about the base of this situation?

For Cards 4 & 5: What aspects of the situation are blocking a positive outcome? What guidance can the faeries provide so I can recognize the walls around the solution to this situation?

For Card 6: Which faery can guide me in removing these blocks? How do the faeries wish me to proceed in removing the walls surrounding this situation?

DragonFae

A reading with the Faeries Pyramid Spread:

Base Cards

1. The Undressing of a Salad (Reversed): There is imbalance and confusion forming the foundation of this problem. There is also a high likelihood of misdirection and over control. It is possible that there is someone playing into the situation with unkind manipulation.

2. The Lady of the Harvest: It is time for change. To move on to the next level. Releasing the past is part of the foundation of this situation and may be joyful or painful but it is necessary.

3. Laiste, Moon's Daughter: Random events and patterns are starting to make sense in this situation. Understanding these are essential to understanding the base of the situation. Use intuition and hunches to guide you.

The Blocks/Information the Faeries want us to know about walls surrounding the problem:

4. The GreenWoman: Caring for our growth...a time of growing maturity and self confidence. Be bold and stay in for the long haul. Wait patiently and keep growing! (To me in this reading the Green Woman is the information the faeries want us to know about the situation...regarding walls/blocks and what needs to happen...it plays off of card 5)

5. The Bright Mother (reversed):The energy of the Bright Mother is being blocked. There is difficulty with giving and receiving nurturing. There also may be confusion about emotional boundaries. (In this reading....Giving and Receiving Nurturing is the block....and the Green Woman is additional information about the block...that dealing with it will take maturity and self confidence and TIME!)

Guidance about what is needed to remove the walls/blocks:

6. Mikle a Muckle (reversed): Someone in the situation is being self centered-childish-immature- and inconsiderate. The key to moving forward and removing walls and blocks is to deal with this aspect of the situation.

OVERALL READING: This situation involves someone using manipulation and misdirection. This is impacting the situation and is part of the base. There is also a level of over control. The base also contains an element of the past which needs to be released. It is necessary and the time is now. Random events and patterns need to be made sense of and using intuition and gut feelings will enable this. The energy of the Bright Mother (giving and receiving nurturing and love) is being blocked...the Green Woman says to deal with this by using maturity and self confidence but be patient because it will take time. The most important aspect to deal with this situation is to remember that someone involved is immature and inconsiderate. The key to removing walls is to understand and deal with this aspect of the situation.

DragonFae

Another reading with the Faeries Pyramid:

Base Cards 1 2 & 3

1. #32 Iris of the Rainbows: Light is breaking in the darkness. A passage through the storm has a potential for growth. Are you ready for the change?

2. #8 The Singer of Courage: Breaking through self limitations and fears has allowed for growth. The courage to reach greater potentials exists.

3. #23 The Green Woman: The time of blossoming will bear fruit. She counsels boldness and perseverance in the face of adversity. It is a time of growing maturity and self confidence.

Blocks or Aspects (and advice)

4. #45 Taitin the Sylph: Mental quickness, adaptability, and enthusiasm is needed to deal with the situation. Ideas and opinions abound. Out of conflict and confusion, handled well, will come a new and better understanding.

5. #20 The Dark Lady (reversed): The power of the Dark Lady is being blocked. Profound change and renewal is being resisted. Feelings are being kept repressed and hidden. (This card speaks of the block while card 4 speaks toward what can be done to alter this block)

A better understanding of the direction to head:

6. #6 The Singer of Connection: Connections need to be made, maintained, or released. Be aware of connections between the different aspects of the situation as well as the people involved in it.