Lowbrow Tarot Project, Book & Deck - On Its Way!

Aunia Kahn

I wanted to let everyone know that the submissions are over for artwork, and we are on our way to making a one of a kind tarot card deck!! Check out below about the deck.

Exhibition, Book and Card Deck

"There are 22 cards in the Major Arcana, each showing some aspect of the human experience. The cards of the Major Arcana are focused on three themes: the realm of the material world, the realm of the intuitive mind, and the realm of change."

The Lowbrow Tarot Project will showcase 23 amazing artists who will use their creative genius and unique style to take on the 22 Major Arcana [+ the card back] and create 23 new works of art in the rugged glow of the lowbrow art movement to be displayed in an exhibition and table top book and full color card deck in 2010.

NEWS | UPDATES
What is new on the LBT front

I have made all the selections for the artists for the cards, although not all are released yet. I personally want thank everyone who submitted bringing the final submission count to close to 1,000 submissions. The response to this project has been truly overwhelming, and something that I was not prepared for. It was hard to decline so many wonderful artists. Again thank you everyone for passing this on, submitting your gorgeous works of art and believing in this project to help make it what it is today!

Not sure if I can post website addresses for this project to check out the art? May I do so here?

Alta

Yes, you may do that. Sorry, I missed this thread.

Alta