Lowbrow Tarot Artwork Released (Major Arcana)

papercutbliss

I read about this project event in High Fructose mag. It sounded magnificent, and by the looks of these cards, I can tell the deck is going to be wonderful to add to my collection!

Aunia Kahn

Thank you guys, I could not have done it without such amazing artists...they art gems!

Cocobird55

Very cool! Another deck to add to my list...

Le Fanu

I've been following this on facebook. And I know a couple of the artists; Jessica Joslin is a friend of mine and I adore everything she creates. I also recently interviewed Kris Kuksi for an article. I shall definitely want this deck when it is out. There is some seriously good art here in this deck!

Aunia Kahn

Thank you! I am so glad that everyone is enjoying it. Sometimes its wonderful to do an art deck and let the artists feel their own interpretations, I have been so very pleased and honored to be doing this!

ATrickyBusiness

I'm looking forward to it! Yet another deck to buy on my wishlists.

Aunia Kahn

Thank you so much, its an honor to hear you say so!

Laura Borealis

I just ran across the online exhibition for the art of the Lowbrow Tarot project, and thought I'd share the link, because you can see bigger versions of the art than in the link in the first post.

I really like the interpretations of some of the cards. Others, not so much... but I'll refrain from criticizing.

Surprisingly, my favorite is the Hermit. I wouldn't have thought so based on the thumbnail, but once I saw the full sized image it blew me away. I can't articulate my reaction to it yet, though.

I'd love to hear reaction of AT members to these artworks.

Cocobird55

I think the art is amazing. Some of the pictures are gorgeous. I'm waiting for the deck to come out -- I don't think I will be able to resist it.