Lab-created stones

Briar Rose

To me, lab created stones are like GMO foods.
And I can spot them instantly.

Nothing can ever compare to a crystal cooking in mama earth for millions of years. There is profound healing energy there.

This is not to say I do not own a few. I have pineapple quartz, Chalcanthite, oh and strawberry quartz, and those gold stones are so pretty!!! I love purple goldstone.

sophiastellarum

Speaking only for Quartz, the lab grown is quite functional for directing and focusing energy when cut properly, but the lab grown will not hold a program and in my experience is very easily polluted. After a time of consistent clearing, charging and attuning they do stabilize quite a bit, but they still do not hold a program. This is due to the rapid creation of the crystalline matrix in the lab setting as opposed to eons in nature. The matrix does not contain the empty spaces in the molecular lattice that hold our intention as a program. So it really depends on your purpose for the crystal and your willingness to consistently and repeatedly work with it to "train" it.

For the most part I avoid lab grown or treated stones, but I have a Siberian blue and a Siberian green that I just love.

Hope this helps!