Tabula Mundi Minors: Show me the decans poll

Tabula Mundi Minors: Show me the cards of...

• Decans of Aries: Two, Three and Four of Wands, Queen of Wands; Prince of Disks (shadow)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Decans of Taurus: Five, Six and Seven of Disks, Prince of Disks; Knight of Swords (shadow)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Decans of Gemini: Eight, Nine and Ten of Swords, Knight of Swords; Queen of Cups (shadow)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Decans of Cancer: Two, Three and Four of Cups, Queen of Cups; Prince of Wands (shadow)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Decans of Leo: Five, Six and Seven of Wands, Prince of Wands; Knight of Disks (shadow)

• Decans of Virgo: Eight, Nine and Ten of Disks, Knight of Disks; Queen of Swords (shadow)

• Decans of Libra: Two, Three and Four of Swords, Queen of Swords; Prince of Cups (shadow)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Decans of Scorpio: Five, Six and Seven of Cups, Prince of Cups; Knight of Wands (shadow)

• Decans of Sagittarius: Eight, Nine and Ten of Wands, Knight of Wands; Queen of Disks (shadow)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Decans of Capricorn: Two, Three and Four of Disks, Queen of Disks; Prince of Swords (shadow)

• Decans of Aquarius: Five, Six and Seven of Swords, Prince of Swords; Knight of Cups (shadow)

• Decans of Pisces: Eight, Nine and Ten of Cups, Knight of Cups; Queen of Wands (shadow)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babalon Jones

Yup, that timer on the site indicates that early tomorrow morning, I will start posting the art and excerpts from the book, both on my site and hopefully via a Kickstarter that will launch tomorrow morning at quarter to 7 Eastern time, to fund the printing of the full 78 card deck and a full size companion book. If all goes well!

The pen and ink drawings are all done! :cool4: And I made my first video for the Kickstarter. It was actually fun.

Stay tuned, I am taking the day off from work today to make sure this can happen. Lots of last minute details to work out. Will post more soon!

By the way, today is the last day to vote on the poll! I will try to show a card of each decan but some decans may show all the cards, so there is still time to influence the outcome. :livelong: