Ten of pentacles as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

Ten pents for feelings, what you people think?
Specially if the 9 of pents shows as current state for the person that has this ten of pents towards the querent.

Maybe this person feels that can find completion with the querent? Long-run happiness or even family?

With this 9 of pents, what you people think?

Thanks for the help!

PAMUYA

Hi!

Ten pents for feelings, what you people think?
Specially if the 9 of pents shows as current state for the person that has this ten of pents towards the querent.

Maybe this person feels that can find completion with the querent? Long-run happiness or even family?

With this 9 of pents, what you people think?

Thanks for the help!

They are comfortable, like family. The 9 of Pents for current state, they are comfortable where they are at. This card represents material needs are being met, they are comfortable. Family card for me would more of the 10 of cups.

Mystica7

Depends on the context, it's really hard to say! If you get this for your ex's feelings, he's done with you. For a potential love interest's feelings, he isn't quite there yet. For an ongoing relationship, that's one of the best cards you can get for feelings.

Dartellus

They are comfortable, like family. The 9 of Pents for current state, they are comfortable where they are at. This card represents material needs are being met, they are comfortable. Family card for me would more of the 10 of cups.

Hi PAMUYA!

Yeah, I agree, 10 of cups is more family than 10 of pents.
For 9 of pents, I agreeagree as well.

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

Depends on the context, it's really hard to say! If you get this for your ex's feelings, he's done with you. For a potential love interest's feelings, he isn't quite there yet. For an ongoing relationship, that's one of the best cards you can get for feelings.

Hi Mystica7!

Interesting, for ex feelings and for potential love interest I would see more the 10 of swords and the 10 of wands in the way you said, but you made a interesting point.
in a ongoing relationship I totally agree with you.

Thanks for the insight!