Poll - what do you really want in a pre-order offer for BBCats' tarot?

What would you like the BBCats' Tarot pre-order offer to be?

• the biggest discount possible

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • no discount but free shipping

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • smaller or no discount and free print

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • smaller or no discount and free pack of postcards

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • smaller or no discount and free pack of greetings cards

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Quantity discount, like "buy two (or three) get one free" (inspired by supermarkets, this one!)

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Discount, you are going to DISCOUNT them?!

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Something different from these - please suggest

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

baba-prague

MuffinTops said:
If you eventually offer prints, I would buy one, have it framed, and hang it in my house as I am in the process of redecorating (in the style of this deck!!)

MuffinTops, you are redecorating in Baroque? That's incredible? Wow! Are you serious, really?

MuffinTops

Well, close Baba. It's sort of medieval/renaissance style. Swords, velvets, wrought iron, victorian style furniture, heavy drapes. Emeralds, golds and cranberry colors! Specific artwork...(The Accolade, The Crystal Ball, etc.)
I can't wait till it's finished.

ncefafn

I'm the one person who voted "Discount???" But if I had to choose, I guess I'd opt for free shipping or discounted shipping. I just want to know when it's ready to ship!!!

Kim

baba-prague

MuffinTops said:
Emeralds, golds and cranberry colors!

It sounds luscious. I love these colours, especially that kind of teal/emerald colour. Must say, I decided about two years ago that I'd had more than enough of Modernism and needed a bit of colour and texture and romance. Well, you can see that in the cards - we just LIKE jewel colours and lots of wonderful embroidery and fabrics - and LIVING glossy fur!

A bit difficult when kittens get into the same style though - this morning we found they had pulled a lot of stuff down and made a luxurious nest - of two cashmere jumpers! The didn't want to get up, as you can imagine.
What was weird was that they had also pulled Alex's mobile phone into the nest - I guess so they could phone out for pizza?

firemaiden

free kittens :D :D

baba-prague

firemaiden said:
free kittens :D :D

What a good idea! Actually, our little confident "everyone should follow me" girl has just found her ideal home - with a great couple of lovely young women who will be perfect for her, and they adore cats (well, the only thing we have to check first is that our "girl" is a girl, in spite of much good advice from Hudson I can't be sure!)

But the others are still looking for homes (though a few possibilities - possibly three are homed). If you are in the region consider one of the kittens from this deck! (they will be signing decks and doing supermarket openings... LOL)

Lotte doing circus auditions on the sly we think. She leaps (in one movement - Siberians are the most athletic of all cats) on to Alex's shoulder the minute he walks through the door - then refuses to get off. Honestly, the cats have taken over in our home!

baba-prague

Postcards will probably happen!

I'm bumping this to say that it looks as though we will have packs of 6 large sized art-printed lacquered postcards on good thick card available (long story, we have been asked to do these for one or two local shops so we thought why not do extra?)

So - this is one thing that may really happen. A lovely way to provide some much bigger pictures without them costing a fortune. To be honest we don't have much idea yet what they will cost - maybe around $3 a pack? Something like that anyway.

And two kittens have found GREAT homes and will go off in few days once they are innoculated - all without having to be given away with a deck (the idea!)

By the way, if you have any strong feelings about which cards should be the postcards let me know (the Moon, the Moon, yes I know and I agree!)

MuffinTops

Knight of Swords! What a commanding card!

I also like The Hermit and the 2 of Swords!

yve

How do we get on a pre-order list???