Geez, someone seems to be ripping me off!!!

blackroseivy

What do I do about this?

(link deleted, see below for images)

I know everyone around here knows exactly how long my card's been around! :(

Alta

It certainly is similar though not absolutely identical. Difficult.

blackroseivy

The main idea is there: the nighttime portal!!!!!!!!!!

I just told her that I have thorough documentation at another site, I know copyright law, & my sister is an attorney - all of which is true! I'm just REALLY, REALLY STEAMED!!!!!!!!!

If she goes & tries to have this thing published, people will think that MY idea was originally HERS - I am REALLY, REALLY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lunakasha

I went to that link and was unable to open either attachment, to compare them. It says I need to register in order to see them.....is there any way you could attach both pics here for us to look at???

If not, it is no big deal, but you've gotten me curious, LOL!

:) Luna

Sidhe-Ra

Gosh, yes, I'd be pretty mad, too. But it may just be that you're on the same wavelength. Synchronicities do happen- is it just that one card, or your whole concept that's been hijacked?

blackroseivy

As I have said before when I've had an idea OBVIOUSLY stolen: A little wee bit TOO verbatim to be coinkidink, I thinkithink!!!

Surely, here are the 2 pix:

Attachments

• La%20Mort.jpg
    La%20Mort.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 232
  • ancientceltictarotdeath.jpg
    ancientceltictarotdeath.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 211

blackroseivy

I mean, if she got that idea ENTIRELY on her own, I'll eat my deck!!!!!!!!!!

I DID post it over there too, btw.

Sidhe-Ra

Well, if she's dippy enough to think she can get away with nicking your idea, she's not going to have the staying power or intelligence to complete the deck and book, so is no threat to you.

blackroseivy

RRRRRRGH!!

Yeah, I guess you are probably right. It's just that her image DOES look publishable, & that's what has me worried! This deck is my baby!!!

However, I will attempt to calm down, & maybe just watch to see if the situation develops at all. Bet I opened a can o' worms over thataway, watch it become a howling controversy...!!! :p

Sidhe-Ra

Yeah, you kick up a storm! Also she's only done one card, and you're well ahead! Hugs. Now chant....

Okay, I'm off to bed. Night-night, and dream of maiming competitors...I mean peace! Peace. Yep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz