Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 273 : October 22 - October 28

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. Vgimlet - Modern Spellcaster's Tarot
2. Charlotte K - Crystal Visions Tarot
3. AJ - Animals Divine
4. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
5. BodhiSeed - Restored Order Tarot & Oracle of Kabbalah
6. Scarlet Woodland - Raven's Prophecy Tarot & Fallen Angel Oracle
7. Nemia - Daniloff Tarot
8. RiverRunsDeep -Samhain Deck of the Bastard & Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle

VGimlet

I'm in this week with the Modern Spellcaster's Tarot. Or as the box says, MODERN SPellCaSterR'S TAROT. (Whatever, LOL)

CharlotteK

Crystal Visions Tarot for me please VGimlet.

CharlotteK

VGimlet I just saw you have a huuuuuge and amazing collection. In awe!

AJ

I'm having such fun with the Animal Totem deck I'll take a fling with Animals Divine next
thank you vg

Charlotte, love your avatar. Welcome, if I've not said it before

CharlotteK

I'm having such fun with the Animal Totem deck I'll take a fling with Animals Divine next
thank you vg

Charlotte, love your avatar. Welcome, if I've not said it before
Thank you AJ, and hello! 🙂

Green Faerie

Welcome, Charlotte! :)

Victorian Fairy Tarot for me please, VG. One of these days I'm going to actually have some time to spend with my deck. I hope you all are well!

VGimlet

VGimlet I just saw you have a huuuuuge and amazing collection. In awe!

Thanks! Mostly because I've been collecting for about 15 years or so now. I went a little crazy the first year or so. Heh. But a lot of my OOP and rare decks I got before they were crazy expensive. There are others here on AT who have me beat by far. :cool2:

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Restored Order Tarot paired with the Oracle of Kabbalah.
Thank you VG. :heart:

~ Waves hello to all the DoW group! :) ~

Scarlet Woodland

Halloo *waves* am sticking with the Raven's Prophecy Tarot this week aaand, snap decision... the Fallen Angel Oracle. I'm feeling autumnal :)