BAGS FOR ROUND DECKS?

G6

There are just too many lmgtfy people on the internets to assume even the smartest and most logical folks would, y'know, google that. Plus those are actually pretty.

Maybe our resident modly bagmaker would be willing to incorporate round bags into her repertoire.

The mouth opening is tricky, so it's not as simple as buy a regular tarot bag IMHO. I thought the wide bottom bags would be good, but the mouth is too small. I could throw it in one of my Crown Royal bags, but I use those mostly for multi-deck outings.

gregory

The mouth opening is tricky, so it's not as simple as buy a regular tarot bag IMHO. I thought the wide bottom bags would be good, but the mouth is too small. I could throw it in one of my Crown Royal bags, but I use those mostly for multi-deck outings.
My dollar store bags work fine for round decks - and they are SOOOOO cheap ! ($1.25 CDN + tax)

But those etsy ones are nice.

G6

My dollar store bags work fine for round decks - and they are SOOOOO cheap ! ($1.25 CDN + tax)

But those etsy ones are nice.

I havent found anything like that at the dollar stores around here. I have found makeup or toiletry bags at the dollar store that work, but for regular decks not round ones.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 45.jpg
    FullSizeRender 45.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 130

gregory

Attachments

• SAM_2743 (600 x 400).jpg
    SAM_2743 (600 x 400).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 130

gregory

The ones I posted the image of - there's a ruler on the image - it's 6.5 inches wide and 5.5 tall I haven't tried alibaba; I was googling dollarama at the time.

G6

The ones I posted the image of - there's a ruler on the image - it's 6.5 inches wide and 5.5 tall I haven't tried alibaba; I was googling dollarama at the time.

Thanks, G.