water signs & Scorpio

poivre

I'm not good at this at all & find it confusing. I do know I have Scorpio in my moon. Good or Bad? lol

scorpio

no worries, astrology takes at least a lifetime to figure out! your basic personality is your sun, moon and ascendant and the moderator has a thread where you can post those signs and isthmus nekoi and minderwiz are great at summarizing those energies and others can put in their opinion. i havent been here in awhile cause my computer was down but maybe the moddies can chip in on what resourses here at aeclectic will get you off to a good start. scorpio moon usually loves intensely, almost obsessively whatever person, hobby, or ideal absorbs their attention. they are very protective of the "underdogs" of the world. they try to mask their intensity and not reveal the depths of their passions preferring to operate "behind the scenes". and of course is fascinated with the occult sciences!

poivre

Very good Scorpio, I give you an A ! you're right. I don't mean to be secretive I think it is just that Scorpio thing.lol
My mother is Scorpio a mean one, that part I hate & I can't see my reflection in her & that is one issue that is so confusing for me. Also if I did start to take astrology seriously it would drive me nuts because I would study intensely & after beating the heck out of the tarot & numbers etc. I need a break. Thanks

M-Press

QUOTE]Originally posted by ros
Would someone tell me which sign is in the bottom of the ocean.[/QUOTE]

Hi!
Finally I'm browsing thru some threads!
I'm a scorp too, so...

regarding who's on top and who's in the bottom, I heard once something that might relate to that...
It's about water signs representing three water qualities: running water, steam and of course, ice!
I also heard of the option of running water/still water/ice...
So, the ice, is the Scorpio kind...
Now, I ALWAYS mix up the other two!

and just a little something extra on the ice:
In a Kabbalah lecture, I heard the following:
Aries create a hell of Fire, and Scorpio create a hell of ice!
Meaning, that when you upset an Aries, they burn you, and when you upset a Scorp, they FREEZE you!!!
Oh, it's so true!!!!
:)