Oh...Oh....the transit blues

skytwig

Interesting discussion......

I'm sure it is true that people tend to see through a glass twistedly..... bending toward their personal experience....

It takes great work to move away from one's experience and consider other posibilities, but it is tremendously expanding to do so!! I think such activity helps one to explore that unused 90+% of our intelligence.....

Anything truly is possible and to limit the way we see or address things is, in itself, limiting, even confining!

I like to believe that everything is backwards... oppoiste to what it seems ...... that really gives an interesting perspective... :laugh:

isthmus nekoi

Minderwiz said:
Neptune seems to be the patron planet of ACAs so on a modern psychological approach it would be twelfth house populated LOL - or lots of Pisces or strong Neptune.

Oh dear, that sounds more like a savior approach than a psychological one!! :p

And yes, skytwig.... one of the best things astrology has taught me is a greater understanding and respect for different types...... how the powers that be can take different.... frequencies in different people. That sounds rather vague, but I'm sure you know what I mean!

skytwig

isthmus nekoi said:
I'm sure you know what I mean!
Isthmus, I liken all beings to geodes..... we have exquisite treasures to offer each other.... but if we are tight in what we will accept, we limit the wealth we can receive from each other....

Open mindedness is one of the greatest tools!! I love it! To be the Student is so grand.... teach me, teach me, teach me, please!!! :laugh:

We create a sense of safety with narrowness, but we limit our ability to discover..... My wings were meant to move and soar, so I work at not restricting myself.......

We do well to not settle; we do well to Listen; we do well to Learn, always Learn...... :)