Change your Natal Chart?

dadsnook2000

OK, I've had it.

Enough of Mars Rx in Pisces. How would you like to try on Saturn Rx in Pisces, opposite the Sun & Neptune, and square Jupiter? Now you have something to think about. Conservatism versus Core Values and Ideals, struggeling with Opportunism. All of this in angular houses, no less. Ohh. Its taken awhile to work this all out, believe me. Dave.

dadsnook2000

For Firestorm

Volatility can be due to many things. With Mercury square Uranus, Venus squaring an opposition between Jupiter and Pluto, and Saturn squaring an opposition between Sun and Neptune -- well thats enough to contribute to quite a complex situation!!!

A Taurus Sun that doesn't connect directly with the Moon/Mars combination might get lost in the weight of the aspects noted above -- that plus Moon conjunct Mars. Besides, a negative thought is NOT (edited) very helpful. It's those T-squares that can make things work for you, sooner or later.

I'm a little familiar with the Sun-Saturn-Neptune combination. In my case Sun conjuncts Neptune and opposes Saturn -- I build bridges between concepts and structures, ideas and plans, a way to succeed, etc. My pattern also t-squares my Jupiter so I can get away with building dreams into reality. How do you express your pattern?

The Venus square Jupiter-opposite-Pluto suggests one who can arrange situations, or artistically represent big ideas -- marketing, real estate development, concept designs, whatever. Any form of that in your real life? Especially with the Mercury & Venus pattern, there tends to be an artistic quality in some way. Dave.

Mystic Zyl

Firestorm, Moon in Aries was what gave you the courage to tell that person off in the bookstore! I can imagine you might fly off the handle at times, but sometimes it is needed. This placement probably kept you from being a doormat.

Mystic Zyl

So dadsnook, what you are saying you won't sell out for money. I hope you run for a political office.

isthmus nekoi

I think things are fine in my chart but it would have been nice though, if my sun got some planetary support being weakly placed (in 12th, squared by its ruler, Saturn). I don't mind the 12th house placement though. You don't need much sunlight and take well to closed in places. Very good trait for the studious researcher lol.

One thing I would like to change is the transiting planets. Could transiting Jupiter trine my sun all the time?...... :D

skytwig

isthmus nekoi said:
I think things are fine in my chart ..... One thing I would like to change is the transiting planets. Could transiting Jupiter trine my sun all the time?...... :D
Wow, I am envious.... could you tell us more about your natal chart, isthmus? :)

isthmus nekoi

lol... the Saturn square sun thing activating 8th and 12th houses isn't something I'd wish upon anyone else!! Hm.. there's nothing really spectacular about my chart, but everything depositing to a Jupiter-Venus mutual reception is pretty nice :) Maybe it's the optimistic Sag moon that keeps me pretty happy w/my lot!

Minderwiz

Now that's what I call a happy chart - Jupiter and Venus rule!!!

It's just unfortunate that from time to time some dreary planet like Saturn puts his head over the wall and says that life's going to be difficult for the next month or so.

Nice to see you back Isthmus !

skytwig

Re: For Skytwig

dadsnook2000 said:
What are the "Containment" interpretations in your chart?
You provided the following CCW order: Sun, Mercury, Pluto, Venus, Moon, Saturn, Neptune.

Sun-MERCURY-Pluto: Ones values can be clearly communicated with great effectiveness and persuasion.
This is true.... i am a writer and a speaker.

Mercury-PLUTO-Venus: An intense communicator, these people can tend to over-sell ideas, over-value passion and the possessions of others, swindle or bargain intensely -- even when others do not want to participate. Words can seem like greed unless carefully directed and expressed.
I used to be in sales.... couldn't be nasty or sneaky enough to make the money my intelligence would 'normally' allow..... As i stated before, i am a speaker who can captivate the audience..... I feel tremendous responsibility for that.... which is the Pluto influence?

Pluto-VENUS-Moon: An intense sensuousness can be aroused by others or by a perceived need. One who may love too much, too easily, too soon. An emotional "jumper."
Hmmmmm, no.... I am passionate, but very cautious (I am a Crab afterall!)

Venus-MOON-Saturn: Possessions and valued associations are acquired and collected for their future use. Friends are cultivated and appreciated, and kept for a lifetime. Older acquaintenances are listened to. Collections are shared. One draws on ones own experiences and resources to meet strategic goals. These people can be planners, pack rats, collectors, ones who share their resources carefully.
Yes and no.... I do honor older people and their experience..... I don't have lifetime friends..... I know this is a Cancer thing, but I really could care less about possessions...... I do value my gemstones and my books and my art stuff, but I'd say the thing about the moon that is so strong with me is the unconscious and the psyche..... I am fascinated by Psychology and the Brain, especially the history of a person's brain and disorder development!!!

Moon-SATURN-Neptune: One has to overcome a basic sense of being vulnerable, of fearing the future. A structured lifestyle can safely permit responses and free-wheeling involvement with art, fantasy, large social structures. Outside of a defined lifestyle, there may be reason for fearing the public or the perceived fashions of the public mind. Judgement is best exercise on familiar ground.
This one i don't understand.... I am a gypsy spirit......

Dave.... i appreciate you doing this for me..... i rhink I see the gist of it and could probably understand it better if i try to work it to match my personality more specifically ....... maybe finetune what you wrote.....

:)

firestorm

Dadsnook: Complex situation doesn't even begin to describe it.
My Gemini ascendent brings even more life to the party. :D

I'd have to say that I build bridges between plans and people. No matter what I've ever done, I always find myself in a leadership position, whether I like it or not!

Too funny! I was a marketing manager before I quit to stay home with my kids, I began real estate investing 4 years ago and interior design is a huge hobby for me and most who know me have been encouraging me to get into that field! Thank you for all your insight, I'm just starting to learn about planetary positions so I really appreciate it.

Mystic Zyl: You crack me up! :D You're right though. Are we still going shopping? ;)