Share Pictures of Your New Stones & Crystals

Autumn Spice

I wanted to show you all a few of my crystals and stones.

My amethyst cluster. It's about 3x5 inches. It's dark and rich purple. More than shown in the picture.

Do you ever find images in your stones? I bought this mookaite jasper stone. I took a picture of it the next day and found the squirrel in it. I didn't see it at all before I took the picture.

I learned of record keeper crystals a few days ago from Briar Rose. I have started checking all my crystals. I found two pyramid shapes on this rainbow quartz I bought a few months ago while shopping with my sister. I need to read up on record keepers.

Attachments

• amethyst.jpg
    amethyst.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 152
  • mookaite jasper.jpg
    mookaite jasper.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 153
  • rainbow quarts cluster.jpg
    rainbow quarts cluster.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 161

GotH

Cool! Who is the little "gobblin" above the squirrel? :D

I feel the amethyst is calling me.. I may have to look into those.

Autumn Spice

lol, I just realized one of the dogs happened to be walking by as I took the picture.

He's our 10 year old Pekingese. The white is his paw and the pink is his tongue that is almost always hanging out of his mouth.

~~Edit~~
Oh wait!
I thought you were talking about the dog. But now I see the ear of the squirrel looks like it has a face.

GotH

Yes.. It looks like a miniature version of this guy.

Goonies

Laura Borealis

That amethyst is amazing! I love your rainbow quartz too. So funny about the squirrel in the jasper!

I got this piece of Icelandic spar a couple weeks ago. You can't see it in the picture, but in one of the cleavage planes, there's a shape like a valentine heart.

Attachments

• Icelandic Spar.jpg
    Icelandic Spar.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 144

Autumn Spice

Did you know they are making a new Goonies? lol

Laura Borealis, is the heart in the top half of this picture? I think I can see it.

Laura Borealis

Hmm... yes! Actually it is. :heart: I didn't realize it, because it's on an angle in the photo.

stonesatiety

Sometimes if you hold and play with record keeper crystals, more record keepers rise to the surface. All these stones are so pretty! Amethyst is a staple for me. The first crystal to come into my adult life was amethyst. In the mookite I saw Anubis first, but it does look closer to a squirrel. :) I'm intrigued by the way Norse explorers used "sunstone" for navigation. I've yet to test it, but intend to. Have you, Laura B?

Briar Rose

Here are my new goodies. Although, I made them. I am getting into wands, and I love working with them.

I made the pendy's too. I just love them.

Attachments

• Wand. Animal Communication.jpg
    Wand. Animal Communication.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Wand. Chakra Balancing.jpg
    Wand. Chakra Balancing.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Wand.Happiness.jpg
    Wand.Happiness.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 119
  • Pendy's 2014.jpg
    Pendy's 2014.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 125

stonesatiety

Here are my new goodies. Although, I made them. I am getting into wands, and I love working with them.

I made the pendy's too. I just love them.

Hi Briar Rose. How fun to make your goodies! These feel spunky and happy to me. I asked the wands if I could feel their energy. With the animal wand I felt an overall warmth, very balanced. The chakra balancer went straight to my heart and remained centered there. The happy wand's light-feeling energy went to my upper throat/jaw area. Very nice!

I noticed one of your pendulums is made from beads. I purchased some pendulums made from beads years ago that remain the most sensitive pendies I've tried! Pretty little family you are building! Thanks for sharing. I went into work and found out I wasn't scheduled--first time in 7 1/2 years I've had three days in a row off in this way--so I wanted to feel the energy of your creations right away!