Recommendations?

sedgeez

For a website, app or book that you have found the most helpful with properties of crystals.

:)

stonesatiety

Hi sedgeez: I learned most by spending a lot of time looking at and feeling the energy of the crystals and minerals online at www.majestic-quartz.com , a place in New Zealand where my first crystal as an adult was waiting for me! These are very happy stones treated well until they leave to be with their humans. MQ also has a healing section, including videos, which I haven't watched yet.

That's still what I do, go with what I'm attracted while keeping in mind whatever balancing, illness, injury, etc. I need to work on. However, I know we tend to like books. I do!

For elixirs, I haven't found anything like Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing, Vol 1. There is a second volume which I do not have. The properties and stone affinities for working with various ailments work with using the stones energetically too, something often overlooked. The Gurudas books are channelled information.

For a huge number of stones, a great section on quartz and lovely pictures, Melody's Crystal Bible is in a class by itself.

As I said, I rarely use books on stones--the stones know better than we--but I read more at first when the stones came back into my life. Other members here have a lot of great suggestions and experience!