Fiona's deck, updated

FionaBenjamin

Lux Ferous Tarot

This is a follow-up to my old thread. There's no name for this deck yet but we are working at a pace of 2 cards per month. The cards are inspired by the deities and spirits around us. Under their guidance, we have created these cards. :)

The Death Card and the World card are going to have 2 versions. The ones shown here are the Limited Edition ones.

Let me know what you think. :)

EDIT:

The deck is now called Lux Ferous tarot and will be featured in Major Tom Schick's Tarot Calendar 2015 and will be in the June 2014 of Tarosophist International.

Keep up to date here: https://www.facebook.com/luxferoustarot

Attachments

• F_Fool_P.jpg
    F_Fool_P.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 342
  • F_Magician_P.jpg
    F_Magician_P.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 311
  • F_Priestess_P.jpg
    F_Priestess_P.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 319
  • F_Empress2_P.jpg
    F_Empress2_P.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 306
  • F_Lover_P.jpg
    F_Lover_P.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 283

Cat O'Cups

Gorgeous! Oh, my..!
These images REALLY appeal to me. =)

FionaBenjamin

Part II

Attachments

• F_Tower_P.jpg
    F_Tower_P.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 277
  • F_Wheel_P.jpg
    F_Wheel_P.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 272

Alta

These are truly excellent. Your High Priestess just grabs me and the Empress, what a lovely and perfect rendition. Not that I didn't like the other cards, The Tower being an especial standout, but that HP. Just amazing.

FionaBenjamin

Thank you! Artemis made it very, very, very, very clear to me that she wanted that HP card and there she is in all her beauty and glory!

Babalon Jones

Very nice! Love the colors on the Empress card!

magpie9

WoW! I hope to see more!

TarotJen

These are so gorgeous! Love Quan Ying as the Empress

GryffinSong

Gorgeous, especially the empress. I immediately felt a connection with her lotus flower, and the fact that she was in "water of life."