What he thinks and what he wants. Confused.

chainsmoker

Hi everyone! So I have this guy with whom I still don't know where I stand and so on. I did 9-card relationship spread on him again to see what's really going on... Got confused on some positions and I hope somebody can help me out with this!

Robin Wood

How he sees me - Death clarified by 4 of Cups.

I think it can mean one of two things - he sees I have changed and I'm no more interested in him. I've been really keeping off lately so he could see me this way. OR it means I'm dead to him and he's not interested in me any more?

What he desires from this relationship - 3 of pentacles clarified by The Moon.

I can't see what's common in these cards. 3 of pentacles could mean he wants some kind of compromise, to work things out together and find out if it is possible to build something with me. Btw, we are work colleagues and I know this fact is playing a part here but I just can't figure it out... The Moon - he wants some kind of romance? Something more "real" instead of all this insecurity and confusion that's going on lately?

I'd be glad for any help from you, guys! Many thanks in advance!

LeFou

Just guessing:

Death -- maybe he thinks it's over
4 of Cups - He's being aloof.
3 of Coins -- Keeping things professional.
Moon -- Maybe he fears being forthright and honest?

Of course these ideas are just generic, and so might not apply.

chainsmoker

Thank you LeFou

I think your interpretation on 3 of coins and Moon could be true... that he just wants professional relationship and he's somewhat afraid and confused.

But about 4 of cups - it was for how he sees me. Wouldn't that mean that he sees me as aloof? Because I act like this is over?

Pami619

He sees you as aloof and into yourslef. Probably tired or lifeless.
His desires are not quite clear with the moon.
It needs more time and investment into your relationship with them to see if there's something to desire there.

chainsmoker

Tired or lifeless? Dunno, I'm always busy and laughing a lot. But perhaps tired, yes.

Basically he is confused. So am I. :D

BeyondtheVeil

chainsmoker

Hi everyone! So I have this guy with whom I still don't know where I stand and so on. I did 9-card relationship spread on him again to see what's really going on... Got confused on some positions and I hope somebody can help me out with this!

Robin Wood

How he sees me - Death clarified by 4 of Cups.

I think it can mean one of two things - he sees I have changed and I'm no more interested in him. I've been really keeping off lately so he could see me this way. OR it means I'm dead to him and he's not interested in me any more?

What he desires from this relationship - 3 of pentacles clarified by The Moon.

I can't see what's common in these cards. 3 of pentacles could mean he wants some kind of compromise, to work things out together and find out if it is possible to build something with me. Btw, we are work colleagues and I know this fact is playing a part here but I just can't figure it out... The Moon - he wants some kind of romance? Something more "real" instead of all this insecurity and confusion that's going on lately?

I'd be glad for any help from you, guys! Many thanks in advance!

Death/ 4 of Cups
To me this is a transformation. Something changed. Either he has changed to not so excited about/not interested in the relationship or He feels you have transformed/changed in a way that he thinks you are not so excited/not interested about the relationship.

3 of Pentacles/ Moon
To me this is temporary{3 of Pentacles} confusion. {The Moon}.
Which to me would mean that he is temporarily confused about where he wants it to go. If one of you are in a position above the other {3 of Pentacles} that could be the hold up and confusion of where it "could" go.

Would be interested in what has happened so far with him.

BeyondtheVeil

I think he's closed off to a real commitment of any sort at this point (4c) due to a transition (Death). Three of Pentacles and the Moon could pertain to secrecy about something or someone else (a 'third factor').

headincloud

Death clarified by 4 of Cups.

This to me suggests the end of any romantic interest as he withdraws from you, there's discontent with the situation as it is.

3 of pentacles clarified by The Moon.

I think he's focused on a working relationship only but there is some confusion around the relationship status.