The star and Knight of Wands combo

vivala

So I pulled The Star and Knight of Wands as an answer to "How X feels about Y" for a friend and her ex. From my understanding, the Star can mean wishful thinking and the Knight of Wands means a very charismatic man with a lot to learn. Unfortunately, I drew blank on the combination and could not give her a decent answer.

From what I know, it's her old childhood crush who she has recently been dreaming about/added her on Facebook. I honestly felt a blank but still took a stab at the combination.
I figured it meant something like: He has always felt he should have acted upon his feelings for her and has always put her up on a pedestal as the "perfect woman" in his eyes.

If anyone could shine a light on other possible meanings, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you!

decan

Well, yes I agree with you.
Here this combo looks like: "Oh, my dear charming prince!" lol :D
That opens your friend to disappointments because these kind of feelings never reflect reality (or maybe among a few famous actors who are living in Hollywood and for a short time!)

tarawyn

Very simply, this man healed (star) and moved on (Knight of Wands) from your friend.

vivala

Well, yes I agree with you.
Here this combo looks like: "Oh, my dear charming prince!" lol :D
That opens your friend to disappointments because these kind of feelings never reflect reality (or maybe among a few famous actors who are living in Hollywood and for a short time!)

LOL! :D

I definitely got that vibe, as they could both be looking at each other like that. I felt like the Star brought a big sense of idealism to the feelings he has toward her, especially now when they both live miles apart. But the Star's idealism is the part I was most confused by, especially when paired with the Knight of Wands drive to act upon this. It's an odd combo!

vivala

Very simply, this man healed (star) and moved on (Knight of Wands) from your friend.

Wouldn't that be more of Knight of Wands reversed or 6 of swords to mean moved on?

arcange

Could it be that your friend is looking for a partner that gives her the feeling that her old flame gave her?

A michaels

odd combo

I agree I think its possible your friend is looking for those qualities she saw in her crush, and dreaming of meeting her prince, and perhaps the star is indicating she can find these qualities in someone else if she is open to the possibility of meeting new people
. For me its also saying don't waste your energy on some impossible dream and be blinded to other opportunities of meeting someone just as amazing, if she opens up to that then the possibilities are there for new opportunities.