Death and Judgement

Ruby Jewel

Possibly, my instinct is to see it as getting the message or maybe the communication of my choice. But both interpretations make sense 😊

I suppose if one looked at it in terms of a relationship instead of a person, it would be more in accord with your instinct: a complete transformation of a relationship with the death card and its resurrection with Judgement. I wouldn't rule it out. The Page of Wands is a pretty lucky fellow.

katep

I tend to see the Pages as energies or actions more than people most of the time. Knights too but usually Kings and Queens are people. Don't really know why!

Ruby Jewel

I tend to see the Pages as energies or actions more than people most of the time. Knights too but usually Kings and Queens are people. Don't really know why!

I don't see the Pages as specific people. I see them abstractly as representing an energy of some kind usually relative to the suit. When I say the Page is a lucky fellow I mean he is basically just good energy..his messages are usually positive rather than negative. Like you, I really don't know why either. Hadn't actually thought about it until now. However, I do see the Knights, as the mutable astrological sign of the element, Queens as the cardinals, and Kings as the fixed signs. Come to think of it, that is probably why I don't see Pages as people. They are astrologically moot.