The faery who was kissed by the pixies.

elvenstar

An emotional 'pick me up', very nicely put faunabay! I get the same.

Oh gosh... I think I got it.
I just reconnected with a bucket-load of people from my past, and they all responded except for one. After intensely worrying over that one for a week, I turned away and decided to focus my attention on all the ones (about 30 in all) who did respond rather than the one who did not.

Does this mean I'm going to get a chesnut in the back of the noggin? :p
Hehe, 30. That is a lot of pixies. Better find a helmet! :laugh:

ps. Well, they are always 'out', I wouldn't dare put them in a cupboard :p Reprimand noted however, we'll report for duty at the next available opportunity...

Jewel

.traveller. said:
Oh gosh... I think I got it.
I just reconnected with a bucket-load of people from my past, and they all responded except for one. After intensely worrying over that one for a week, I turned away and decided to focus my attention on all the ones (about 30 in all) who did respond rather than the one who did not.

Does this mean I'm going to get a chesnut in the back of the noggin? :p
*LOL* well maybe, but it could also mean that you might need to hit your friend with a chesnut in the noggin *LOL*.

Glad the card crystalized for you :)

.traveller.

It's amazing that just having some ask me "what do you see?" opens everything up.
I do ask myself that question, but I guess I tend to tune myself out.

Better find a helmet!
Got the stock pot ready :laugh:

but it could also mean that you might need to hit your friend with a chesnut in the noggin
I kind of wonder if my email WAS the initial chesnut, and I will be hit back when I least expect it.

...which brings me to O' That Gnome

Jewel

*LOL*. So what about That Gnome??? Did not see that thread re-surface yet *LOL*.

With these faeries you do need to listen to yourself, as likely it is not yourself but them communicating with you. I jest you not! What or who pops out at you is very significant every time. You just relax, these guys have no problems communicating.

.traveller.

O! That Gnome made himself very, very, clear :bugeyed:

(In short: I contacted my 'friend' on one website, he posted a link to his personal page which is on another website which I don't frequent...and still don't...then he shows up on the website of which I am a member and opens an account there.)

Anyhow... I still haven't heard from him and since my faeries are telling me that the problem isn't with me... I'm trying to just leave it be. I'm so disappointed though, I can't begin to tell you how much so.

And I'm still getting the Kissed by Pixies card, but I'm just not feelin' the love I'm afraid.

Jewel

Perhaps the Faerie that Was Kissed by Pixies is not about him at all. Perhaps it is about all the others that love and admire you, and that you should not dwell on him. Perhaps he will get over what ever is causing him to act this way. As you said, the faeries said you are not the problem. Give it some time, and in the meantime look around you :)

.traveller.

Yeah....

I know they are talking to me, but...

what I "hear" is different from what I am seeing.

DragonFae

Wow...I had to go take a closer look at this card after reading this thread...She is beautiful and looks incrediable happy. I think that is the message of love....it makes life beautiful and people happy...but the beginning of love always starts with loving self. She says open your hearts and let love heal us. The giving and receiving of love is a powerful energy that can radiate from all of us.

Amashelle

Like just about everyone else, it would seem, I love this card, but my impressions of it are not focussed on the love that is so central to the card, but on the scene as a whole.

When I first saw this card, however many years ago that was, I decided that it was like the last scene of a story. That final chapter when everything is back to normal, and the evil has been driven out, all thanks to this one faery, and the cooperation she got from those around her. They've all worked so hard, and been though so much together that, though they may not have started out as friends, they are now. This is the moment of celebration. In Lord of the Rings, it is Aragorn and Arwen's wedding (I know the story continues after that, but that's naught to do with this card). It is the first time the whole cast of the story has been able to gather together in complete happiness, though still tired and worn and broken from the ordeals they have had to go through together, they find a way to put it all aside and rejoice in the moment of victory and triumph.

And the big face between her wings, almost winking, and looking straight out at us, not at the pixies or the beautiful princess below him, he's like the Narrator, winking as though to say see, I told you it would all work out.

Then I read the description in the book, considered it, but eventually decided to stick to my original impressions. That is what the faeries told me this card should mean to me, so that's how I've thought of it ever since.

Jewel

Amashelle I really like your take on the card and it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for expanding my view of it.