Deste or Katina's love fortune telling cards

IHeartRescues

Hi Binky! Welcome to this forum :) I left you a private message (up in the right-hand corner).

kwaw

Are you sure it is closed to membership? Not just a 'closed' group, which just means your membership has to be approved.

There are quite a few videos on youtube in English that might help you.

I haven't got the deck yet, but plan to on my next visit to Izmir, in the meantime I am looking at whatever information/instructions on the deck is available.

CosmicBeing

I been interested in these cards for the past 3 years.

I met someone online who was a lady from greece and she told me about these cards...since then I been interested in studying them...

darkwiccatomb

It looks like no one has been to this thread in a while, but if Darkwiccatomb is still around, I'm wondering about the portal/spirits thing. No doubt that is true. But, do you think it is possible to limit one's interactions to only certain types of spirits or vibrations, while using any given deck or oracle, or are decks/oracles inherently connected to certain levels of information?

I am not sure how to limit the interactions with the evil ones, I do burn some incense resins when I want to get rid of the negative energy in the flat, as I do have psychic gifts my flat is like a motel to spirits, You can use gemstones, crystals, try archangel michael's prayers, use sea salt on your cards to charge them and get rid of the negative energy. You can write your own spells for protection.

I have been playing with my own Deste- Katina Deck for such a long time and I accidentally wiped out my Tarot-Oracle- Lenormand Files on my notebook, I had scans, meanings, spreads.

I no longer have the book.