White Rabbit Oracle

tarotluv

I love it! Reminds me of the Vintage Wisdom Oracle. I'm thinking of ordering it....

delizt

has anyone received this yet? I just found it on Esty and it looks really nice!

The Happy Squirrel

I just heard about this deck recently. On first glance it was so so. But now it is growing on me. How is everyone doing with this deck?

desertrat

has anyone received this yet? I just found it on Esty and it looks really nice!

I really like it - it feels very intuitive to me.

OceanicWanderlust

I have it. I quite like it. Just keep in mind that some of the cards make it difficult to read the keyword given to it. The font is Comic Sans too which is just weird but it doesn't necessarily distract from the cards. The backs are beautiful too.

Aysel

Its one of my main 3 right now

I love this deck. I have had it about a month. I agree that the comic sans type at the bottom with the keyword is a little weird looking on some of the cards due to the background but I do like that it is borderless. I really dig the backs which are lace and rose patterned. The LWB that accompanies is literally a printout with small card icons and keywords on letter sized paper so this is a personal operation- not a mass produced deck but still very lovely and the art is a combination of collage and some kind of photo filtering that I do not have the vocabulary to explain. I do like the keywords on the cards as well as the short card descriptions in the LWB but there is plenty of room for intuitive interpretation and personalization. It is good for magic, if you like to use your cards to channel or set intention or meditate in sacred space or linger over the energies I like these very much for that. In fact, I used them this morning to set my new moon intentions and I plan to meditate each day with a different card from this deck that I have already selected for that purpose as the moon waxes to full in order to call the energies in (or if you're more on the psychological side of things- to increase my awareness of these themes/aspects). Im no Tarot/Oracle guru, I only read for myself and use cards to enhance my spiritual practices but this has great range if you are into the art style of the cards. Some cards are dark and some are light and some are comical and some are sweet and some are whimsical so you do get a range of emotion and experience. There are children, clowns, skeletons, ladies and gents, hot air balloons, dancers and more and of course the white rabbit. Its a great deck, if you ask me. As a side note, I do own the vintage wisdom oracle and while some images are repeated, the style is altered enough that these decks do not seem too similar. I have used both together and I enjoy both... I would say that I use the white rabbit oracle more. Its still well worth it to own both especially if you like vintage and collage art. Its on my altar right now with the Silent Tarot which some do not consider a tarot deck but its a good working deck for me, and the Ceccoli which is different but blissful in its own way. So, yes, one of my main 3 right now.
If you need a little magic in your life go ahead and get it. The price isn't bad for the deck, its worth it. Im not a card stock stickler either but its durable, matte, shine but no gloss... if you know what I mean.

Winterchild

I have it. I quite like it. Just keep in mind that some of the cards make it difficult to read the keyword given to it. The font is Comic Sans too which is just weird but it doesn't necessarily distract from the cards. The backs are beautiful too.

Aaaaargh... I looked at this, but comic sans....
shudder...

Dark Victory '39

NICE!! I am a collage fan so it is right up my alley. It reminds me of a deck that I would die to have but is impossible to get and OOP, The Blue Rose Tarot:
http://www.tarotpassages.com/bluerose-lb.htm

It totally does ana luisa. When I first got into tarot an acquaintance made me a photocopy of that deck's World card because i loved it so much: it's WORLD reminded me of the tin-man and the Oscars (only in silver)...and the award goes to...

This deck is really tempting. If you're someone who combines an oracle card to give your tarot readings a theme, i could see it going well w/ Victorian Romantic (or victoria regina or Enchanted). I use ladybird's antiquarian tarot and could perhaps see it going nice w/ that too. Or on its own obviously. I do like the keywords. For whatever reason, i'm also sort of pleased that it's not large cards, as if there's something discreet. Dang nabbit the rabbit with these temptations.

p.s. quite like the headless corseted brood for 'direction'