Seed of Life Spread

Silver_Skye

This spread is one that was listed in my Oracle deck book, though it's a lovely spread and I think it would work for any deck. I like this spread and thought I'd share. ^_^ (Sacred Geometry by Francene Hart)

This spread is designed for advice when beginning a new project, business or relationship.

***6***
5*****7
***1***
4*****2
***3***

**Note: It looks more like a circle than I am able to recreate here...^_^ The following place descriptions are slightly modified, but the essence is intact.

1. This is the seed of your plan, the center/obejct of your inquiry.
2. This is what it will take to 'germinate' your creative ideas. It will tell you what you need to do to get them off the ground.
3. This is the growth of your plan. It is about the movement towards acheiving your dreams and hopes.
4. This place will tell you of the challenges and obstacles you may face.
5. What you need to do to stay strong and if you're doing this with someone else it will tell you what you need to do to help them keep their strength though the journey.
6. This is the best outcome of your plan and endavour. A collection of everything you've put into it at it's best.
7. This is the maturation of your plan, it will give you an idea of the path it will take.

I find this spread to be beautiful and personal. ^_^ Enjoy. :)