Combined Tarot,Astrology and numerology

bec

Need some insight info here please :)
I´ve been checking out barnesandnoble´s bookstore - and want a book on how to combine foremost astrology/tarot - but just an extra gain if it contains numerology aswell.
My problem is - there are just to many titles :(
I have no idea how to choose .
Any of you have just "the book" about this - I would like a short review with author and title.
oh, please bare in mind that english is not my first language, so a "light version" would be great :D
Thanks for your oppinions

Lee

Hi, bec --

I don't know of any books, but John Gilbert is putting on line an entire Tarot course which includes several different approaches, including a quite in-depth astrological one. It's the ATA newsletter, and you can access each issue. You don't have to be a member of the ATA to access it. You just have to join Yahoo Groups. Just go to the website and look through the list of past issues. Here's the website:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATANews

Good luck --
-- Lee

bec

thanx a lot Lee :) I´ll give it a try

Jewel

Merry Meet Bec ... I would like to recomend a book called "The Truth About the Tarot" by Gerald Suster - ISBN 1-871438-07-1: This is the best book I have read on the Tarot. It includes Qabalah, Astrology, Mythology and the I-Ching in relation to the Tarot as well (short easy read, 105 pages.)