Tarocchi della Luna announced

Moonboy

Hello, " The Lighting" card screamed to be included with the Trionfi Della Luna Tarot. The traditions behind the card have always been intriguing! Other cards that almost had alternates were the Star (astronomers) and Judgment (mouth of Hell)

theEnigma

Received my expansion cards and the printing seems to line up with the majors. Moonboy- you've outdone yourself- there are some great moments in here. The Ace of Cups may be my favorite Ace ever. Star/ Astronomers? That sounds amazing!!!

Anyone been doing anything fun with the oracle cards?

Astilano

I recieved my decks.
Paradoxical just WOW for me.

Farzon

Hello, " The Lighting" card screamed to be included with the Trionfi Della Luna Tarot. The traditions behind the card have always been intriguing! Other cards that almost had alternates were the Star (astronomers) and Judgment (mouth of Hell)

Oh, I'd love to see them!

I already included The Lightning as alternative to the Tower. It's a great card!

Oh, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say it personally: thank you for this deck, it's just awesome!

prudence

I checked my tracking info, it said the deck was delivered yesterday. I went to my mailbox just now and there it was! Sweet.

Astilano

Have this deck for few days in my hands now. I can highly recommend it for Marseilles system beginners. It is easiest TdM deck to understand.

CherryNukaCola

*Sigh*. I'm still waiting for mine. Hope it comes soon.

Moonboy

Thanks everyone!

Due to popular requests, the Asylum will be releasing the full 90 card mutations of the Paradoxical Blue and Purple editions. Preorders begin Jan 1, 2017, shipping will take place on Jan 15

You can get more info on http://www.deviantmoon.com/shop/index.html

flyingfoxtarot

I just got my deck the day before yesterday, and I love it so much! The artwork is everything I wanted it to be, and even the Minors have life to them. I think the Coins are my favorite, with all the different faces in the coins. I've been working with the deck with all 90 cards, so I have two Towers and two Devils. I think I might remove one Devil as time goes on, but right now I'm very happy with it. I love all of the oracle cards, and I love when they come up in readings!

CharlotteK

I am so tempted by the blue or purple paradoxical but shipping to the UK with a weak pound is eye watering. Is anyone in the UK interested in splitting a joint blue & purple pre-order?!?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk