What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

JankaV

Received this week, Mountain Dream and William Blake Tarot via lovely AT members...wonderful first AT Tarot Trading experiences. Also "won" ebay auction for Santa Fe deck! (Now I am on a buying freeze!)

freyaisunavailable

Received this week, Mountain Dream and William Blake Tarot via lovely AT members...

You have good taste! :)

The Postman brought today.. The City Mystic: NYC and the Mini Rosetta Tarot.
Also expecting Silicon Dawn, and a book, Tarot of the Bohemians :)

UrbanBramble

I just got my Greenie in the mail!

it's perfect. The box is not in the best condition but I actually have almost no intention of keeping it pristine anyhow, it will be my new Thoth reading deck. I got a really good price on it, oddly because I was having insomnia and online at 2am and someone listed it under "buy it now" on Ebay. I just happened to be the first one that saw it.

The cardstock seems flimsier than my current no big deal secondhand Thoth deck. The colors are amazing. It feels amazing to hold and work with.

That's all. Excitement!

Leonora

I went ahead and preordered the LE Alice Tarot yesterday. I never intended to order anything but the standard deck, but I just couldn't resist that wooden box! Now I just have to wait for it...

VGimlet

Le Tarot des Mondes Intergalactique.

GoldenWolf

I finally broke down and got the Wild Unknown and Anna K 2d edition tarots.

Glennmaicha

I received my lovely new CBD Tarot de Marseille the other day and am very pleased with it.
While I've been doing my best to curb my spending on new decks, I recently fell in love with the Paulina Tarot and am expecting it early next week.

jolie_amethyst

My Tarot of the Secret Forest is due today. :) Still waiting on the Druid Plant Oracle (shipped from the UK) and seven stars' Samhain Deck of the Bastard II...both of which could be another week or so.

DavidMcCann

My Llewellyn tarot arrived this morning. Lovely water-colour art and you don't need a magnifying glass to see it, unlike some tarots.