TAROT OF THE ZIRKUS MÄGI in the Top Fifty!!

Babalon Jones

I bet I can guess your news, maybe! Does it have anything to do with the Fool's dog? })

Though why you would need to keep that a secret is beyond me...unless you are waiting for Merc retro to be over :)

Btw congrats on getting on that list!

mayan

Ahhh! They are going to make your Tarot deck companion book into a movie? How'd I do? What do we get if we win?

toddoc33

Like Le Fanu, I've been meaning to order this deck for awhile, it just slipped my mind. VERY happy I was able to snag a copy (just ordered) :) Looking forward to your news, and the OZ oracle, which looks Amazing!

Christie41

congratulations!

I am enjoying the deck in the extreme.
Wishing for your book illuminating the cards. That will be a day to celebrate!!!

Freder

At last, AT LAST I can stop being all coy and come right out with it. Being coy can be fun, but you've no idea how tedious it is over the long term.

My TAROT OF THE ZIKUS MÄGI is now available as an iOS or Android APP from the good people at THE FOOL'S DOG! Now you can take the circus with you wherever you go! If you're familiar with their apps, you know how fantastic they are. If not -- it's just like having a virtual deck on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. You can browse the cards, do a complete reading in any spread that you like, and more, all in high resolution. The Little White Book is also included in a more complete version. And as an extra bonus, the complete novel that inspired the deck, SEE THEM DANCE is also a part of the package --- and they've done a wonderful job with it!

No matter what device you use, this page at The Fool's Dog site has links that will get you to the appropriate store: http://www.foolsdog.com/ZirkusMagi/

Le Fanu

My deck arrive today (together with a *surprise* 25 euro Customs charge. Huzzah! :D)

This deck is a masterpiece. It's been a while since a deck has taken my breath away with its originality and at the same time tarot-faithfulness. This is really quite something. I cannot stop looking at it and thinking about it.

I am delighted to see that the app is now available too. I shall go buy it straightaway. But the deck is an absolute treasure.I have simpy never seen anything like it.

And I have a lovely baba circus bag (with an old circus lithograph/poster) which will be just perfect for it.

Incredible achievement...

Freder

Oh, gad, I'm sorry about the Customs charge. Crap. Do you know what I did wrong? I know of only one other customer (although there may be more that I don't know about) who got slapped with charges. I wish I knew a foolproof method of avoiding it...

Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot. But I feel terrible about the extra charge!!!

It sounds like you have the perfect bag for it! I keep mine in a small leather bag that my mother made a lifetime ago, with a hand-tooled Sun on it, very folky. It's a little large for the deck, but with a reading cloth folded in it works nicely, and it means something to me to put it in a treasured piece that I otherwise had no practical use for.

Many thanks, again Le Fanu, and again I apologize.

DT

Nina*

I got the app for my iPhone and love it!!!

This will be the first deck I order once I'm done with all this moving stuff (i.e. hopefully this coming week).

Maan

My deck arrive today (together with a *surprise* 25 euro Customs charge. Huzzah! :D)

This deck is a masterpiece. It's been a while since a deck has taken my breath away with its originality and at the same time tarot-faithfulness. This is really quite something. I cannot stop looking at it and thinking about it.

I am delighted to see that the app is now available too. I shall go buy it straightaway. But the deck is an absolute treasure.I have simpy never seen anything like it.

And I have a lovely baba circus bag (with an old circus lithograph/poster) which will be just perfect for it.

Incredible achievement...

the dreaded extra customs charge is the reason i have not bought the deck yet. It is rather expensive with shipping costs and with tax just to much for me this month. Hopefully next month ( fingers crossed it hasnt sold out by then ) . I did buy the app and i love it. The deck is so original yet like le fanu says so true to the tarot meaning. Just the kind of decks i like. I cant wait to get my hands on it.
Thank you for making such a great deck Freder