Antiquarian Tarot. Just Completed!

ladybird

Just so everyone knows....

I've had lots of orders to process but I've been placing your orders as soon as I receive them. (Mostly...For late night purchases, I attend to orders first thing in the morning. :) )

Thanks for your support!

toddoc33

I've been hoping & praying you'd do a full Tarot Deck after your AMAZING Lenormand; just ordered the large! :-D Can't wait to get both decks (Tarot & Lenormand) together for a reading ;-)

kell

So excited...Black Friday Shopping, and just placed an order!
These tarot cards are so beautiful and intriguing. It images appear so eager to tell stories. Can't wait for the companion book:)

ladybird

The first orders should be arriving tomorrow and the next day! (If you're in the US.) :)

Here's a short video I did introducing the deck. In it you will see a few pieces of the original artwork.

http://www.divinemuses.net/divinemusings

ladybird

I heard from someone in Germany who said her deck arrived on Wednesday. That was 7 days from the day I placed her order! Looks like decks are arriving to Europe more quickly than I expected.

toddoc33

I got the this deck 2 days ago (large size on linen stock), and I've not been able to put it down; I love everything about it :) I've had the pooprtunity to read for a couple of friends, and do a quick reading for myself, and it's VERY readable: My friends loved the deck, also ;-) This one is going into the the "Top 5 regular rotation" decks :-D Great job Ladybird!

Dark Victory '39

I'm excited about this deck Ladybird. It's on my xmass list,( though as not many people know i'm into tarot it prob will be the first thing i buy in 2015). Really wonderful to see something non-thoth w/ the astrological associations. And it's kind of a funny minor thing but i love the penmanship of the astro glyphs.

ladybird

I got the this deck 2 days ago (large size on linen stock), and I've not been able to put it down; I love everything about it :) I've had the pooprtunity to read for a couple of friends, and do a quick reading for myself, and it's VERY readable: My friends loved the deck, also ;-) This one is going into the the "Top 5 regular rotation" decks :-D Great job Ladybird!

I'm so thrilled you are enjoying the deck, toddoc33!

ladybird

I'm excited about this deck Ladybird. It's on my xmass list,( though as not many people know i'm into tarot it prob will be the first thing i buy in 2015). Really wonderful to see something non-thoth w/ the astrological associations. And it's kind of a funny minor thing but i love the penmanship of the astro glyphs.

Thank you, Dark Vitory '39, for posting. I used the Golden Dawn astrological associations which are what the Thoth uses. Actually, there are a couple cards in my deck that look "inspired" by Thoth since some of Harris's smaller suit cards resemble the Golden Dawn model.

I did have the Thoth deck, along with the Albano-Waite and the Hermetic tarot, on my altar in my studio while working on this deck. The deck's wider basis is Paul Foster Case & Waite but there is a touch of Crowley in it but it's mostly via the Golden Dawn associations.

Dark Victory '39

I used the Golden Dawn astrological associations which are what the Thoth uses. Actually, there are a couple cards in my deck that look "inspired" by Thoth since some of Harris's smaller suit cards resemble the Golden Dawn model.

I did have the Thoth deck, along with the Albano-Waite and the Hermetic tarot, on my altar in my studio while working on this deck. The deck's wider basis is Paul Foster Case & Waite but there is a touch of Crowley in it but it's mostly via the Golden Dawn associations.

Fabulous! Those are the correspondences I'm familiar with. I'll happily look for those thoth(y) minors; (i do think Thoth is beautiful and i love the DuQuette book-- actually at the risk of asking an inappropriately placed question, does anyone know if a book exists that has the whole of Harris' and Crowley's letters to each other? They were fascinating and hilarious.

I'm excited that this deck seems to have successfully utilized multiple influences; what's even more exciting to me is that i've never really been drawn to vintage photography before; but this seems so smoothly done and the colored borders will really help in a reading and look lovely w/ the sepia photos. Still v. excited.