New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

GlitterNova

I was gifted an older copy of the Golden Dawn Tarot (the one in the rainbow box). Unfortunately the deck is missing the King of Swords. I would love to find a replacement!

Melanie Marquis

Extra cards from Universal Waite

Hi everyone! I have an extra Universal Waite Deck that's pretty beat up, but all the cards are there if anyone needs an extra. I don't know if they do it anymore, but it used to be that if it was a U.S. Games deck you could write to them and they would send you a replacement card free of charge.

TarotDreamer

10 of Swords from Tarot Mucha

Hi, Everyone,

I just got my copy of Tarot Mucha in the mail. I sat down to go through the deck and found it's missing the 10 of Swords.

If anyone has an additional copy of the card and wants to part with it, let me know.

Thanks!

herself

Long shot here! Does anyone have a Mythic Tarot King of Cups that might be going spare? I'll be forever in your debt if you do <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herself

Hello all! Apologies if this is a double post but I'm sending this from my phone. I've just made a terrible blunder and sent a deck to another ATer that's missing a card. They are graciously keeping the incomplete deck but I'm determined to find that damn card for them! It's the King of Cups from the Mythic Tarot (the original, not the new). Does anyone have one they'd be willing to send on? *crosses fingers*

herself

Whoops! They just told me they've managed to track a card down. Whew! :)

Celice

I'm looking for the University Books / Press (RWS with pink ankh back) Hanged Man card if anyone has one they are willing to give up. Thanks!

JuniperPress

I am missing a couple cards from my c 1993 version of tarot of a moon garden and a few cards from my nova tarot. If anyone has any of those spare decks I'd be forever grateful!