New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

illyria

Can do option B, if you don't find one. PM me if you decide to go that route.

You're always a lifesaver, gregory. Thank you. Remember sending me a scan of the 7 of Buttons from Granny Jones last year? Well, two weeks after that, the missing card turned up. Sending you a PM now.

stardusting

Celtic Dragon Tarot

Heartbroken to receive my first tarot deck in the mail today (from a secondhand Amazon Goodwill seller) to discover I'm missing both the Seven and the Queen of Swords.

Please PM me if you may be able to supply replacements!

I've also read that sometimes publishers will mail you replacement cards, so I have emailed Llewellyn. However, I don't know if they'll help since I bought it secondhand AND would really prefer to get mail that doesn't have the name of a company on it that easily could be googled to out me from my 'broom closet' as it were to the household. (nosy housemates)

Thank you!

edit: I had an email address in this too, but I removed it because I realized they're not allowed in the interest of not directing people off site...

gregory

edit: I had an email address in this too, but I removed it because I realized they're not allowed in the interest of not directing people off site...
More to avoid mail harvesters spamming the place and its members I believe. People can email you through your profile anyway (assuming you have that enabled.)

Llewellyn do put out stuff that wouldn't concern ANY roomie ! Pretty bags. Astrology. Herbal Medicine. Mouse mats...

karen0205

Heartbroken to receive my first tarot deck in the mail today (from a secondhand Amazon Goodwill seller) to discover I'm missing both the Seven and the Queen of Swords.

Please PM me if you may be able to supply replacements!

I've also read that sometimes publishers will mail you replacement cards, so I have emailed Llewellyn. However, I don't know if they'll help since I bought it secondhand AND would really prefer to get mail that doesn't have the name of a company on it that easily could be googled to out me from my 'broom closet' as it were to the household. (nosy housemates)

Thank you!

Are you in the US? They might not send a card outside the US.
message me and I'll get one and send it to you if you are not in the US.

What kind of housemates do you live with that they are so nosy? That would be enough for me to have my mail sent to a post office box.

It WILL come in an envelope from Llewellyn though. Just so you know. H
k

CassandraR

Generosity, Card 7 Mantegna Tarot

Not sure if anyone can help but asking all the same.

Second hand Mantegna deck , missing 1 card! Card 7. Its a shame as its a beauty.

In the UK if anyone has one spare.

Thank you :)

karen0205

Looking for cards from the Lunatic Tarot, cards edition.
Anyone have any?

Thank you!

Karen

singerofpeace

Transparent Tarot King of Cups

I am so, so sad to have found that I am missing the King of Cups from my beautiful, beloved Transparent Tarot deck by Emily Carding. I don't know if anyone would be willing to help, but if there's a way, I would love to buy a card off someone, maybe someone with a partial deck as well. I also have a slightly off-center 5 of Pentacles, which I have been reading with anyway, but if someone were willing, I would be thrilled to buy that one off you as well. I sent a message to the publisher, after someone here suggested it... I'm just really broken up about this, and didn't know where else to turn but the community here. I'm just so distraught.

Love,
Sierra

**edit: Schiffer sent me both cards, free of charge!!! They are amazing and the deck is whole once more. I feel a literally physical sense of relief, haha.**

Garran

Lord of the Rings Tarot deck and game

I'm looking for the instruction booklet - and the game rules - for the Lord of the Rings Tarot. Happy to pay if someone has one to sell. Thanks.

Garran

ladybird

I have a few extra cards for the Antiquarian Tarot if you have any missing. The ones I have are standard size with the smooth finish.