Rider-Waite in a tin box?

Storm82

is there a version of the centennial edition in a tin box?

Sulis

I've never heard of one.. Are you talking about the Lo Scarabeo Centennial deck or the PCS one that comes with the book and the postcards?

Storm82

I saw a picture of the PCS version in a tin box. they called it the centennial edition .
Ill try to find the picture again

danieljuk

this is the centennial edition here I don't think it has a tinned box though, it is a set with decks and books and a tarot bag but I think cardboard deck boxes. Maybe someone owns it here and can confirm :) I can't find any descriptions of it online with a tin box, unless it was a very limited edition?

Storm82

no its not that.
its the deck, but different box.

trying to find the picture i saw

rwcarter

I don't see that available on the USG website, so I wonder if it was made for a specific non-American market? The tin looks professionally made, so I don't think it's a one-off creation.

Laura Borealis

I don't see that available on the USG website, so I wonder if it was made for a specific non-American market? The tin looks professionally made, so I don't think it's a one-off creation.

USG appears to have their own Pinterest board, and that's in the category "Tarot in a Tin" - https://www.pinterest.com/usgames/tarot-in-a-tin/

U.S. Games Systems, Inc. • 3 weeks ago
COMING SOON! Smith-Waite Tarot in a Tin

gregory

Good lord ! Centennial AND regular ! I wonder what they will charge for those ! They should take Vanessa down as it is now OOP....