How often do you read oracles?

Village Witch

I do a three-card Kipper or Lenormand draw daily for the theme of the day.

I read Earth Magic by Steven Farmer and Wisdom of the Hidden Realms by Colette Baron Reid once a month. I make the cards' advice my month-long projects

I read Lucy Cavendish's Magic Spell Cards once a week and work the spells on the full, dark, and quarter moons.

What decks do you read and how often? Why?

lantana

I find myself pulling a card from the Vessel Oracle every new moon. Other than that I go to my decks whenever I need their specific flavor of advice, or when I'm doing a big tarot spread and want to pull some oracle cards too.

I haven't bought a deck for more daily/weekly pulls yet, but I have my eye on the Minimalist Oracle for that purpose.

Morwenna

The only one I use with any regularity is the Spirit Cats, pulling a top and bottom card every day for insight, though lately I've been forgetting to.

Other decks, it's only as I feel moved at any given time.

Padma

Sadly, my oracle decks are gathering dust. I never use them! :/

I never found them to be very useful other than for extremely broad and unspecific advice, anyways. Which I don't find terribly helpful. Oracle decks, to me, is the kind of baby aspirin you take once a day to soothe the heart, never knowing really if it is working or not. And it is too mild to register anything in the daily stretch. You can't feel the difference. Other than that, it has not much purpose? (for me).

I do however use Lenormand religiously every day :) it is amazingly accurate! I also like to draw a daily card from both Mystical Cats tarot, and the Wild Unknown tarot. I have apps for those. I also draw a daily rune, if I can remember to!

I do find though that Lenormand satisfies my yen to know what the day will bring!

Village Witch

Sadly, my oracle decks are gathering dust. I never use them! :/

I never found them to be very useful other than for extremely broad and unspecific advice, anyways. Which I don't find terribly helpful. Oracle decks, to me, is the kind of baby aspirin you take once a day to soothe the heart, never knowing really if it is working or not. And it is too mild to register anything in the daily stretch. You can't feel the difference. Other than that, it has not much purpose? (for me).

I do however use Lenormand religiously every day :) it is amazingly accurate! I also like to draw a daily card from both Mystical Cats tarot, and the Wild Unknown tarot. I have apps for those. I also draw a daily rune, if I can remember to!

I do find though that Lenormand satisfies my yen to know what the day will bring!

I love my Lenormand decks and my kipper deck. Two things in my life that I use everyday is Lenormand and reiki. They define me.

I just recently started using oracles as I felt it was time to dust them off. I don't even know where I got them. Some were gifted to me. They prove to be true with what is going on in my life; but to me, their messages are more like Tarot in that they speak to the inner self. Which is fine, but Lenomand is so much cooler.

As I am an Atheist, I it hard to find an oracle that doesn't speak to some "divine" source. A huge turn off for me. Someone gifted me several angel oracles. They have found new homes.

Citrin

Almost daily, just like tarot hehe. I usually do a morning draw with 2-3 tarot cards. Then when checking in with myself and Moon energy before bedtime I usually draw an oracle card. :) And these days I've started to incorporate oracles in my bigger readings (which are mainly tarot oriented). I like how they add some extra messages.