Lets predict my pregnancy outcome for this month...

Sharla

Done a horary chart for potential pregnancy this time around....

Details of chart: 20th september, 7.28pm, Nuneaton, England

Okay so my Asc is Aries ruler mars so mars is in its dignity.

Ruler of 5th house is a fertile sign cancer, ruler of cancer being moon and moon being in the 1st house, which is a good sign. bUt in my notes i have with this aspect it means your already pregnant, but it my instance it would be too early to tell......and jupiter has a trine aspect coming up with the moon.

5th house ruler (mars) is in aspect......but only a (quincunx) to mars.

Nothing in the 5th house, but the 5fth house ruler is a fertile sign being cancer.

Pluto aspects my moon too, which i have as a good sign for pregnancy.

Can anyone else add any thoughts to this .......

For real life, but practise aswell. :)

I'll add more to this as i go on through the chart....

Sharla

My Asc being Mars has me placed in the 9th house, not sure why i'm in the 9th house with this house representing travel, foreign land, religion, study.

Mars not being in any dignity (peregrine), is showing it not having any strength being in the sign of sagittarius. And also mars has no aspects coming up. As it is at 25 deg, it does only have 5 deg left in this sign (approx 1 week), where it will then move into Capricorn where it is then in its exaltation.

Moon being in the 1st house, is no way saying i'm pregnant now, even though it can mean this. In about 12 days time, Moon does make a trine to Jupiter but then two separations follow so i'm not seeing this as very positive.

Up to now, i'm thinking the answers a No for this month. This is because of the separations that are coming after the moon aspecting with jupiter.

Sharla

My Asc ruler (mars) and 5th ruler (moon) are in aspect, BUT it's only a quincunx, because it's only a quincunx would this even count as an aspect, and if so would this be positive or negative ?

CosmicBeing

I think you should look at your 6th house to determine your health.
6th house ruled by Sun
5th house ruled by Moon
They trine....but are separating.

You have a lot of planets in 6th house....if we took the planets as other rulers....we have 8th house ruler in 6th house (jupiter).....but Jupiter is sitting under libra which is a traditional sign of partnership.....Sign of partnership in 6th house... may not be the greatest.

8th house is a house of loss, death, fears, anxiety, transformation, other people's money, etc.

Sun (6th house ruler) is squared with Mars (separating)....but I don't think that is a good sign for fertility while it also sun separates from a trine with Moon.

I think you have the capability to become pregnant...just not this cycle.

(Also additionally 7th house ruler is in 7th house....which isn't usually a good sign for partnership if I remember correctly...means the partner is more interested in self than you at this moment).

Just my small amount of knowledge opinion.

Sharla

I think you should look at your 6th house to determine your health.
6th house ruled by Sun
5th house ruled by Moon
They trine....but are separating.

You have a lot of planets in 6th house....if we took the planets as other rulers....we have 8th house ruler in 6th house (jupiter).....but Jupiter is sitting under libra which is a traditional sign of partnership.....Sign of partnership in 6th house... may not be the greatest.
Yes i did notice myself having quite a few planets in the 6th house, and was thinking health maybe. But this house being ruled by sun wouldn't this make my health good ? (thinking sun as vitality, energy ) Also the sun is at 28 degrees virgo, and as spends about a month in each sign, is ready to leave and move into libra with jupiter.
The only way i read Jupiter was with it being the 5th house ruler, so yes jupiter is in libra, but because of the context of the question i didn't read libra as being a partnership, i just seen libra as being a fertile-ish sign....obviously with cancer, scorpio, pisces being the most fertile.
8th house is a house of loss, death, fears, anxiety, transformation, other people's money, etc.

I didn't even read the 8th house, as i didn't think it was relevant too....i'll have to go back and check this.
Sun (6th house ruler) is squared with Mars (separating)....but I don't think that is a good sign for fertility while it also sun separates from a trine with Moon.
Are you reading the 6th house, because there are a lot of planets there ? So your seeing it as being significant ? As ive only be focusing on mainly the 5th and the 1st house, or whichever house the 5th house ruler lands in or which house my asc lands in.
I think you have the capability to become pregnant...just not this cycle.
Yes i was thinking the same, and to be honest i wouldn't even really want to be this month anyway. I'm just asking the question as i think its good practise, and also slightly curious lol.
(Also additionally 7th house ruler is in 7th house....which isn't usually a good sign for partnership if I remember correctly...means the partner is more interested in self than you at this moment).
Because it was a potential pregnancy i was asking about and not a partnership, i see venus in libra as a good sign.
Obviously there is another person involved, but i didn't ask about him....i asked for this month's pregnancy potential.
I'm sure from (i think maybe Minderwiz) i've learnt that, if you've not asked about a certain person, then they won't be relevant in the chart....you should stick to the original question. Hence why i seen venus in libra as good.

I maybe wrong though.
Just my small amount of knowledge opinion.

Thanks Cosmicbeing for your thoughts.

Sharla

Also as the Sun is nearing the end of virgo and moving into libra, this should signify things changing shouldn't it ? Going on the question, then libra is a better sign than virgo.

But then again what is the sun representing in this chart ? I'm not sure what the sun even means here.

The suns the ruler of the 6th house yes, and is located in the 6th house but why are we looking at the 6th house here....is it because of there being 3 planets in it, that's making it significant ?

Barleywine

I think you were on the right track to begin with and shouldn't get distracted. The only additional question I would ask is whether the Moon is close to the Ascendant. This from Frawley:

"The clearest and strongest testimony is finding Lord 5 in the 1st house, close to the Ascendant. This gives a clear picture of the baby (Lord 5) inside the mother, and is a definite Yes. With so clear a picture of the situation, we do not need an aspect linking mother and baby."

You didn't mention whether Lord 5 (Moon) is making any aspects to a benefic or an angular planet, or whether there are any strong mutual receptions with such that might reinforce a Yes here. I don't think I would place much emphasis on the future trine to Jupiter unless you did another chart for that moment in time and had similar testimony to what we see here. Guess I'm going to have to run the chart to see what else is there.

Oh, and the quincunx wouldn't be an aspect in traditional terms, and Pluto wouldn't be a planet I would use.

Sharla

I think you were on the right track to begin with and shouldn't get distracted. The only additional question I would ask is whether the Moon is close to the Ascendant. This from Frawley:
The sun is not close to the asc, no. My asc being mars and mars being in the 9th house, and moon being in the 1st. The only aspect between moon and mars is a quincunx.
"The clearest and strongest testimony is finding Lord 5 in the 1st house, close to the Ascendant. This gives a clear picture of the baby (Lord 5) inside the mother, and is a definite Yes. With so clear a picture of the situation, we do not need an aspect linking mother and baby."
I do have this in my notes too, that if moon's in your 1st house in pregnancy related questions, that your already pregnant.....or i suppose well on your way to be, maybe. So then i don't need an aspect from the moon with another planet because its in the 1st house ? Oh! just read it again, and it says if finding lord 5 in the 1st house "close to the ascendent",.......my moons not close to the asc i don't think.
You didn't mention whether Lord 5 (Moon) is making any aspects to a benefic or an angular planet, or whether there are any strong mutual receptions with such that might reinforce a Yes here. I don't think I would place much emphasis on the future trine to Jupiter unless you did another chart for that moment in time and had similar testimony to what we see here. Guess I'm going to have to run the chart to see what else is there.
When you say "angular planet" do you mean a planet in an angular house ? If so then there's no angular planets aspecting the moon from what i can see.
Oh, and the quincunx wouldn't be an aspect in traditional terms, and Pluto wouldn't be a planet I would use.

CosmicBeing

Yes i did notice myself having quite a few planets in the 6th house, and was thinking health maybe. But this house being ruled by sun wouldn't this make my health good ? (thinking sun as vitality, energy ) Also the sun is at 28 degrees virgo, and as spends about a month in each sign, is ready to leave and move into libra with jupiter.
The only way i read Jupiter was with it being the 5th house ruler, so yes jupiter is in libra, but because of the context of the question i didn't read libra as being a partnership, i just seen libra as being a fertile-ish sign....obviously with cancer, scorpio, pisces being the most fertile.

I didn't even read the 8th house, as i didn't think it was relevant too....i'll have to go back and check this.Are you reading the 6th house, because there are a lot of planets there ? So your seeing it as being significant ? As ive only be focusing on mainly the 5th and the 1st house, or whichever house the 5th house ruler lands in or which house my asc lands in.Yes i was thinking the same, and to be honest i wouldn't even really want to be this month anyway. I'm just asking the question as i think its good practise, and also slightly curious lol.Because it was a potential pregnancy i was asking about and not a partnership, i see venus in libra as a good sign.
Obviously there is another person involved, but i didn't ask about him....i asked for this month's pregnancy potential.
I'm sure from (i think maybe Minderwiz) i've learnt that, if you've not asked about a certain person, then they won't be relevant in the chart....you should stick to the original question. Hence why i seen venus in libra as good.

I maybe wrong though.

Thanks Cosmicbeing for your thoughts.

1. I looked at 6th house because your health also has to be good for you to be able to have good fertility or even have a child (my view point)
2. I looked at 8th house because I was curious if the planets in the 6th house had any connection to a house that may be vital. I usually focus on the specific question and then I expand it base on a book I read. A planets in 6th house had a connection with 8th house. Saturn sits in 8th house. Saturn is restriction....Pregnancy is a state of transformation.
3. I looked at 7th house because if you are going to try to get pregnant the traditional way. Your partner has to be looking your way or focus on you.The 7th house lord in 7th house looks more like the partner either doesn't have interest in the idea of pregnancy or is too busy to be focusing on you in that way (getting pregnant).
4. Just looking at the 5th house... and 1st house... to me constricts it to just a yes or no. The other planets and even house rulers can help add details to the answer to the question.

Those were my reasons and my views why I did what I did. But, I am not as experience as other people...I'm still in the year period of my studies.

Sharla

1. I looked at 6th house because your health also has to be good for you to be able to have good fertility or even have a child (my view point)
2. I looked at 8th house because I was curious if the planets in the 6th house had any connection to a house that may be vital. I usually focus on the specific question and then I expand it base on a book I read. A planets in 6th house had a connection with 8th house. Saturn sits in 8th house. Saturn is restriction....Pregnancy is a state of transformation.
3. I looked at 7th house because if you are going to try to get pregnant the traditional way. Your partner has to be looking your way or focus on you.The 7th house lord in 7th house looks more like the partner either doesn't have interest in the idea of pregnancy or is too busy to be focusing on you in that way (getting pregnant).
4. Just looking at the 5th house... and 1st house... to me constricts it to just a yes or no. The other planets and even house rulers can help add details to the answer to the question.

Those were my reasons and my views why I did what I did. But, I am not as experience as other people...I'm still in the year period of my studies.

Im going to take a look at this chart again, in regards to the 6th house as im getting slightly worried now, in regards to the 7th house, were not living with each other but we love each other and he wants me to have a baby as much as i do, infact it was him who suggested it.

Also just been doing some more studying, and ive actually been reading the moon wrong in that chart, as the moon is below the asc, so the sun is in charge of the chart not the moon. So the moon being located in the 1st house wasn't even really significant and also the aspects i was reading from the moon was of no significance either.
Basically its a day chart not a night chart....i've only just realized this, so im going to take another look back at the chart and see if anything changes.

Just looking back at the planets in my 6th house, and wouldn't you say having jupiter here was a fortunate thing, regarding my health ? Also jupiter is about expansion, now i'm no where near overweight, i'm only a Uk size 10, so it can't be this. Northnode we don't read and there is the sun, which is just about ready to conjunct with jupiter, so i wouldn't even see this as a bad thing. Id say it looks like my health is good with the sun and jupiter.