Offer 3 types of horary

CosmicBeing

Will I save enough money to afford a down payment on a home within a year?

So I decided to look at 1st house (always have to), 2nd house, 4th house, and 8th house for mortgage (believe that is the right house to look at)

1st house - Pisces = Jupiter
2nd house- Taurus = Venus (very good sign)
4th house - Gemini = Mercury
8th house - Scorpio = Mars

Uranus is in 1st house
Jupiter is in 7th house under Libra, but conjunct with sun
Venus is in 7th house under Scorpio
Mercury is under virgo in 6th house/7th house cusp conjunct with Rahu/north node
Mars is in 10th house under Sagittarius

(since 7th house is playing a role here.. 7th house is the house of 'new location' for those who are moving from present location...4th in addition 7th and 4th are both ruled by Mercury)

So there are disruptions in your personal life coming....because of uranus being in 1st house

Jupiter is applying aspect square to Mars... so you may have obstacles/delays and issues trying to acquire a loan or mortgage.

Jupiter has no aspect to Venus.....but Venus 2nd lord is in 7th house...so savings toward relocating but it is under scorpio sign which is the ruler of 8th house...so you might have to really rely on others to be able to put down on a house. Your savings may not be enough to get the house you really fall for.

Jupiter has no aspect to Mercury. But Mercury is in 6th house.. house of unpleasant...also the house of those we hire. Since this is a 4th house ruler in 6th house.. I wonder if it has to do with hiring someone in real estate.

Venus and Mars has an aspect that is separating sextile...sextile means maybes.

Mars is in 10th house....mars is a significator of real estate. 10th house is... authority, reputation, fortune, success.

We have the lot of fortune in 10th house.

My overall opinion of this chart is...Yes you will save quite well.... but to be successful in real estate and getting your house....you may have to hire someone and even put in a request for certain loans/financial help to fulfil this goal. Your savings amount will really come in question.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

I'll do a fun question:
Speculation/gambling (5th & 9th as well as any of the other houses you choose to focus on)
Will I win more money than I put into any speculative activity from now to October 9th?
(scratch off tickets or whatever lol)

Attachments

• Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    51 KB · Views: 160

pageofswords9110

May I have one for gambling

CosmicBeing

May I have one for gambling

Sure! I wanted to try one on a gambling even though they say the most important prospect is our Natal... but everyone has a winning moment here and there.

What time period? and do you want to focus on a specific type of gambling? Like lottery, scratch ticket, table games, poker, etc?

zhadee

CB, can we trade? One of my 3x 7 readings for a horary?

CosmicBeing

CB, can we trade? One of my 3x 7 readings for a horary?

Sure. You can ask any question then.

Yes or No format as well as a time period to focus on.

I'll probably get to yours Sunday Night.

pageofswords9110

Sure! I wanted to try one on a gambling even though they say the most important prospect is our Natal... but everyone has a winning moment here and there.

What time period? and do you want to focus on a specific type of gambling? Like lottery, scratch ticket, table games, poker, etc?

Between oct-dec I wanna focus on lottery tickets and scratch outs

zhadee

Sure. You can ask any question then.

Yes or No format as well as a time period to focus on.

I'll probably get to yours Sunday Night.

My q: future development at work? Time frame - 6 months.

Yours?