May Faery Seekers' Circle ~ sign-up thread

BlueDragonfly

Please add me to the list for May, also! Thanks!

Alta

Echo-v-e said:
I'm going to have to read a little more on what exactly this all entails, but I'd like to be in as well! :)
Hi Echo-v-e,

Sorry, I guess I was a little light on the instructions. What happens is that folks sign up for the round, and then I (or faerylvr every other month) assigns either partner pairs or sets it 'round robin' style. In the latter it might be something like:

Reader 1 reads for reader 2.
Reader 2 reads for reader 3.
Reader 3 reads for readers1.

All in the same thread.

You would then, in the course of the month, hopefully by about the 20th, do a reading for your partner, and s/he would get the final 10 days to give feedback.

Any questions, please feel free to post in the thread, others may have the same concerns!

:heart: Alta

Alta

Welcome Echo-v-e, oak_woman and Dragonfae! You are signed up.

xx M

stargazer

Can I play .. I like this months spread by the way. :heart:

Alta

Hi stargazer and thanks for joining in. :) And, thanks!

Alta

tarotlaura

Oh I would love to join in also.

Alta

That's great tarotlaura, you are added!!

franniee

Hi Alta!

Missed giving you a good bye HUG! I got stuck in lots of traffic due to the weather on Sunday morn and the flooding .... I am sorry. Glad you got back ok. :heart:

I would love to play with the fae again.

Thanks,
Fran

Alta

Thanks franniee, that was really nasty weather Sunday morning. And I had such a poor selection of flights returning that I wound up missing the last hour and a half of the Studio, sniff. Sorry to not have had the chance to say goodbye. :(

xxx M

Onyx

Oh What the heck! I am back in this month too!

It is great to now hear voices in my head when I read posts!

Onyx.