Sign-up thread for October Faerie Seekers Circle

Alta

Hi all,

Sorry, a bit late getting this out as I have been away and aurarcana has been busy with real life.

I have decided to post the sign-up threads in the Faeries' Oracle Study Group but as per the the new rules (for privacy) the readings threads will still be in Reading Circles. But I didn't want to miss any FO and HoF enthusiasts. :)

The usual:

- this Circle uses the Brian Froud Faerie decks, either or both of The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faerie. No other decks.

- the Circle runs for a calendar month, October in this case.

- I will post partners on October 1st and ask that reading generally be done by around the 20th to give your partner time to feedback.

- please keep in touch, don't leave your partner hanging. I so hate sad eyes and disappointment.

Suggested Spread for October:

Johari window:

The querent could have this this done about him/herself or about another person.

1. What is known by the person about him/herself and is also known by others - open area, open self, free area, free self, or 'the arena'

2. What is unknown by the person about him/herself but which others know - blind area, blind self, or 'blindspot'

3. What the person knows about him/herself that others do not know - hidden area, hidden self, avoided area, avoided self or 'facade'

4. What is unknown by the person about him/herself and is also unknown by others - unknown area or unknown self

:heart: Alta

Sign-up list:

Alta & Tarot Fairy & Ivy Rhiannon: Complete! :party:
autumn star & Satori & tarotlaura

Tarot Fairy

I really enjoying this round, so please sign me up for October!

Alta

Hurray, first sign up. And I can play this month as well, September was something else!!!!

Alta

Ivy Rhiannon

Count me in please *does happy faery jig*

Alta

Lovely! You are counted. :)

xx

autumn star

I'm in as always, thanks :)

Alta

Glad to see you back autumn star. :thumbsup:

Yes, I thought it could be interesting. It seems there is a whole theory around it, though of course the faeries will take us. :)

xx Alta

Alta

Well, I am, and with pleasure, running the Circle this month but this is it. I get very few takers and my co-runner aurarcana is busy with other matters. Also another ATF member has expressed an interest in starting a Heart of Faery (only) Circle and I am encouraging her. I have run this circle since April 2006, taking it over after the previous runners had let it lapse for a year.

Alta

Satori

Well I am in! I absolutely must participate with this farewell journey.

Alta, I started the Seekers a long time ago, and I like to think that they will have their day again! I love my FO and can't be without it for long....I just can't remember if it was me who left the group and let it go fallow for the year before you picked it up. May be. If so, you have my undying love and gratitude for so lovingly fostering the group.