Crystal grids

celticnoodle

To make a crystal grid you must use a wander to charge it ? I know a tiny bit about grids (just some lovely pictures I've seen). So forgive me for the questions.
1. What are the wands to charge them ?
2. How do you charge them ?
3. Do you just decide where you want to place the crystals in the grid ?
Thanks

Personally, I don't think you MUST have a wand or even a crystal that has a point to it--ect. however, most grid makers seem to imply this is required. I think because the crystals that are shaped like that are supposedly more intense with their 'power'. Due to the facets - they feel that it adds to their power.

However, even if you only have stones, I feel that you can still make a grid that will work wonders for you. IMO, its your intention for the grid that makes them the most powerful! Obviously, you'll have to pay attention to which crystals you use--though I also would say you can use herbs and other plant items in your grid if you so wish.

Such as an acorn. The acorn is symbolic of security and abundance. It was the first food of mankind--(for Adam & Eve). (Though the apple gets most of the attention for Adam & Eve! ;) ). The Pine tree is also symbolic of abundance, birth, fortune and love.

So, if you want to add an acorn and/or pine needles to a grid for security and abundance, I think that will still work well. So, just do your homework with what you have available and see how it works. As for putting your intention into it--all that requires is thinking about what it is specifically that you want to happen, while you gather the materials and make the grid. Its really very simple.

I love your intention for creating a grid for your friends first home and what a perfect house warming gift! Citrine is a wonderful choice too. :)
thank you. It'll be different anyway! that's for sure! :D And, probably not duplicated. :laugh:

As far as a citrine sphere, I can keep an eye out for one for you if you would like. Our local shop owner attends rock shows in all different locations and will specifically look for something if someone is interested in it. We also have a couple beautiful rock shops in Madison that I have been long awaiting to take a day trip to. We haven't been to them since fall.
yes, please, that would be nice. I'm not looking to spending much money--but if you can see a small sphere that isn't too expensive, let me know, please! :)

Intention and stone properties are important in creating a grid for sure! With the one I just created, I combined stones that are specific to prosperity and also creativity and self confidence that appear to be lacking in our lives. We both have been programmed with certain beliefs about money and are working on overcoming these blocks.
I've seen some gorgeous permanent grids done in shadow box's that I'm interested in trying out.
Keep us updated on the progress of your situation CN, and how you feel your grid is helping. I love hearing the long term outcomes and affects of grids!

I so agree here and I will keep you posted. We may not know anymore till the middle of May--so it'll be awhile, but I have total confidence that things will go as we hope.

Thanks for the links to the videos, too!

cozmo0_4

Thanks celticnoodle
I don't have many crystals at the moment, but it gives me time to do some homework on this and gather some things together, to make my own.
I'll start googling.

earthair

To make a crystal grid you must use a wand to charge it ? I know a tiny bit about grids (just some lovely pictures I've seen). So forgive me for the questions.
1. What are the wands to charge them ?
2. How do you charge them ?
3. Do you just decide where you want to place the crystals in the grid ?
Thanks

1+2 I don't use a wand, I use my fingers in the same way as circle casting.
3. Yes, just using instinct, or maybe construct an outline of an object, but I usually use spirals or circles or even Chinese characters! I have my crystals in a DIY screws/nails compartmentalized organiser so I have a group of one colour/type sorted together for easy access.

yannie

-----------------------

Redfaery

I've got one grid going at the moment - it's selenite, quartz, and labradorite lined up along the windowsill in my bedroom, which is right at the head of my bed. I didn't use a wand or even my finger to "charge" or connect them. I just held the intent in my mind when I was putting them down.

yannie

--------------------------------------