VORTEX HEALING STONE

celticnoodle

From my newly acquired crystal binge, I purchased two "Vortex healing Stones". Both are orange in color--long crystals that came from Bell Rock in Sedona, AZ. I don't have a picture (yet) to post here of them, but the tag that came along with the crystals indicate that they are healing stones, much used by Shamans.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has one of these types of crystals and if you know anything about them, how to use them, etc.

I have googled them somewhat today, and have basically found out that they are very powerful and great crystals to help you develop and stimulate your psychic abilities. I also read that they are good for bringing you quickly to a dream state, access your past lives and connect you with your spiritual guide(s).

Also, I've read it is a very good grounding and very protective stone--so great to use while meditating. I have yet to meditate with it--so interested in any stories any may have to share on how this stone helped or hindered you. What have you experienced while using this crystal?

eta: I have to say that as I was looking at all the crystals in this shop, these two crystals were near each other, among many others too. I was quite drawn to them, could feel the energy they had and fell in love with them immediately, just as I did with the other crystals I purchased too. But, right now, I am most interested in these two. I just can't put them down! :D