Best crystals to take to hospital?

Demeter_star

Hi all....

I will be going into hospital soon for Surgery and wondered if anyone has any info regarding crystals to take with me. J suppose any I have I really connect with is a start?

Padma

Hi all....

I will be going into hospital soon for Surgery and wondered if anyone has any info regarding crystals to take with me. J suppose any I have I really connect with is a start?

Yup! I would defs take the ones you have that comfort you. Carnelian is said to be good after surgery, and tourmaline is also said to be good for that.

Demeter_star

Yup! I would defs take the ones you have that comfort you. Carnelian is said to be good after surgery, and tourmaline is also said to be good for that.

Thank you Padma! đź’›
I have some carnelian already... Will
Check out tourmaline.

Thank you x

Padma

Demeter, I see no one else has answered your post yet, so I have a suggestion, as we aren't really supposed to post blog urls here and the like. Type into your search bar on google "healing crystals for surgeries" or 'healing crystals for post-op care" and see what you come up with. I found hundreds of sites doing that.

I do hope though that you just use the crystals as a secondary, holistic supportive system for primary orthodox medical care :heart: (which, by all accounts from your first post, is what you are doing!)

ETA Carnelian is said to help the blood flow in a good way - and stop excessive bleeding after surgery. Black tourmaline is said to have healing properties in regard to sinew, bone and muscle.

Harmony Rose

Ocean jasper
Bloodstone
Moss agate

EmpyreanKnight

Bloodstone in general is said to be very helpful in ppost-surgery healing.

Choosing a crystal depending on the body part that's going to be operated upon might also be useful. For example, if it's a cardiac surgery, a crystal of the green ray that focuses on the heart chakra such as jade (a very healing crystal) or prehnite would be good.

Demeter_star

Demeter, I see no one else has answered your post yet, so I have a suggestion, as we aren't really supposed to post blog urls here and the like. Type into your search bar on google "healing crystals for surgeries" or 'healing crystals for post-op care" and see what you come up with. I found hundreds of sites doing that.

I do hope though that you just use the crystals as a secondary, holistic supportive system for primary orthodox medical care :heart: (which, by all accounts from your first post, is what you are doing!)

ETA Carnelian is said to help the blood flow in a good way - and stop excessive bleeding after surgery. Black tourmaline is said to have healing properties in regard to sinew, bone and muscle.

Thank you for your info and effort :) much appreciated.

Well yes of course it's secondary since I'm having the surgery... I just posted that out of interest as a talking point really... I would always research on internet too. I will just take what I feel I'm
Most drawn to out of my collection :)

danieljuk

When I had to have day surgery a few years ago, I took a quartz crystal that was the end of my pendulum at the time. I really felt connected to the crystal and it was protective. I kept it in a bag next to my bed the whole time (there was no pockets in my gown to have it with me all the time). It went really well but I like Padma's idea about crystals that make you feel comfortable, clear quartz is not the exact crystal for this op but it does have healing energy! Interestingly as I was allowed to go home, it fell out of my bag and smashed into many pieces on the floor, I believe all the energy had been used up!

Why not get little tumble stones that you can have around you and in your bag? or make a little bag of some suitable stones for your op! bloodstone definitely! I would take some for good luck in the situation, black tourmaline is one (please make sure you are okay around this stone before you go because some people find it energetically too strong, you need to have this around you before the hospital to see if it's helpful). Another stone which is less strong energetically is Tourmalinated Quartz. I would definitely recommend that one! Both stones there are good luck and positive vibes in any situation with a little protection as well!

good luck with it Demeter_star :thumbsup:

Beancrew49

I hope I'm not too late, if I am, I hope the surgery went well. I would highly recommend protective crystals if you are going into surgery. When you get put under, your defenses are all but gone and you become open to any and all sorts of influences, and hospitals are havens for negative entities leaching on the misery and despair. Be sure to ask your guides for protection during this time. Use crystals that will keep these energies at bay. Magnetite, Black Tourmaline, Black Kyanite, Nuummite, Labradorite, Tigers Eye, Turquoise, Black Obsidian, and any other protection stones you resonate with will help to protect your energy. Of course the crystals mentioned in this thread will assist in your healing afterwards.

BreathingSince72

Smoky Quartz

Hi Demeter,
I have an issue which creates chronic pain. I apply many healing modalities to it and have seen improvement. Recently, I was drawn to a piece of Smoky Quartz at our local rock shop. It looked like a black crystal which intrigued me. I picked it up and touched it to my neck and the pain just melted away. I was completely amazed by the capacity of this stone to ground out energies and disperse pain. It is my opinion that this stone would be highly beneficial for anyone recovering post op.