Faery Tag: Are you IT?

Satori

Hi there Fae Fans!

Let's do some one card Tag readings!

The idea is you pull a card and do a reading and post it of course, but we don't know who the reading is for! So if you are reading a one card reading and you think that the message/Fae is for you, post and Say: I'm IT!

No other real rules.
You can wait to post your card till you are it or not...
Everyone can post...and more than one can say I'm IT!

As for feedback, well that is up to you, how much or how little.
The idea is to get the readings up and have a Faery Free For All!

Let's see where this leads....sounds fun to me.

Ready, Set, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satori

The Maiden:

This little sweety flies in to say:
"What are you waiting for?
Isn't it time to play?
Oh, you need a hug today? (((((((((((((smile)))))))))))
Now, go off and do that little thing you've been wanting to do for yourself.
If you don't take good care of you, who else will?"

Are you IT?

Tsukiyono

I am not it for the maiden, at least I don't think I am, because I have been indulging myself all week! :D Anyway this looks like a lot of fun, so I thought I would pull a card to have another reading in play.

The Pook -
Acting all serious and trying to be foreboding he is saying "Ssssssso you've come to me for help have you? Just remember what you ask for may not be what it seems."

slippery, fickle, flighty, insecure.....Find out the reality underneath all the layers. Peel away all of the extra nonsense to find your haiku, those few choice words which encompass everything, but at the same time only gives you a glimpse.

Lastly, being more silly than serious, Pook says "And that is that."

Is anyone it? I don't feel he is for me.

ncefafn

Boink! The Pook just thwacked me on the forehead. I'm it.

Ekstasis

You know that feeling when you're listening to your favorite music -- for me, it's Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life -- and you keep getting higher and higher as the music surges through your veins, till you feel like you're just going to POP out of your skin? That's Ekstasis. He comes at other times too -- when you're dancing, when you're falling in love with someone or something, when you look out your window and are surprised by the first buds of green on the trees and bushes. But Ekstasis especially loves music, because it builds and builds until your heart bursts with it and you realize your divinity and the divinity of everything around you.

Who is Ekstasis today?

Kim

Foxyangel

ME! :) Jumps up and down for joy :)

I have been listening to music all day... and couldn't live without it... :)

My faeries CD for elf's healing reading...

My euphoric classical CD's for me....

My fast paced dance type stuff for driving...

Music surrounds me and makes me smile.... :D

ME ME ME ME :D ... sorry about that.... I am just full of the joys of spring! Flowers are blooming, trees are budding, birds are singing... and me I am smiling... and growing... :)

My faeries are currently occupied with elf's healing reading... but when they have finished that I shall pull the next card for faerie tag.... who's it???

foxyangel :) <--- still smiling

lunar_rabbit

Just found this post for the first time today and I think it's such a fun idea!!! Foxyangel, do you still want to share a faery? I'd be happy to hijack your turn if you're still too swamped :). No pressure, I just don't want the fun to end. Teehee!

lunar_rabbit

A message for someone - is it you?

With Foxyangel's permission, here is the next card. It was chosen by my 4 year old daughter:

Taitin the Sylph

Taitin sends you blessings for a new project you've been afraid to undertake. You have the idea, the inspiration, enthusiam and the motivation ... but have one small thing missing... the confidence to take the first step. This is an idea you've had milling around in the back of your mind for a long time... it's been like a flower bulb planted in a previous season. Purchased in the late summer. Planted in the fall. Forgotten about during the winter and now it's time for it to emerge a beautiful flower. Do you even remember what you planted? Now is the time to tend your garden. The sun is shining upon you and the time is now. Don't delay, or like a quick and impatient faery, this idea will flit away if you don't tend to it now.

(Not sure if this is Taitlin's traditional meaning, since I am somewhat a newbie when it comes to reading these cards, but this is the message I felt from her today. :) )

~LR

Chronata

Ok I am IT.

Thanks Lunar rabbit!!(and thank your daughter for me too!)
This message is so very exactly what I needed.
Gods...all the work put into various things in planning...but when it comes time for the real execution of the project(s)....I dunno...been getting weirdly
fearful mof starting.

and oh...Taitin is so my girl!
No one else could have delivered this message and had me believing it!

so...since I'm it...lets see....

Nelys...bringing her unique brand of alchemy.

Change is in the air, with every breath, that smells like gardens of sweet flowers, and every warm day, and every cool breeze, and every little patter of raindrops.
ah yes...rain...and those powerful storms that brew in spring, full of such amazing energy and such wild power.

She also brings a rich fishy water scent...reminding me of lakes and streams.

This message...if it's for you...is to realize that you have power. You can do anything. You can make a difference in your own life...and in someone elses.
This is rebirth. This is amazing feeling of insight and connection.
And it comes from within you as well as from your outside environment.

Make some things happen!
Trust in your abilities and skills.
Mix recipes, strange new ideas, and beliefs, odd ingredients and what is sitting in your spice cabinet...
and create gold from straw.

You have been too down...too depressed...now is the time for you regain your power, and embrace this wonderful change!

Tsukiyono

I am definitely it for Nelys. :) Lately I've been feeling this shift of energy and I feel like a change is happening or getting ready to happen. It seems like there is much potential, I just need to grab it and go~ :)

Ok, here is another card for play..... The Dark Lady

Someone is being an insipid ass, take control of the situation and let them know you mean business.....seriously....very seriously. No more wishy washy indesicion, no more waffling, no more I don't knows, or no's. Like a lioness, you must come to take your victory, then enjoy a good glass of wine afterwards and laugh about everything, gossip even if you feel like it.

Is anybody it? :)

majah kahlana

Im IT!

This may have been posted a while ago but its relevant for me today... working 3 jobs and taking care of my family leaves me little time for me so as soon as i wake up im going to do my hair (very long and involved process that leaves me feeling very wonderful about being ME) and pretend that I dont have to go to work for a while. Hey i may even paint my toenails red today =)

elf said:
The Maiden:

This little sweety flies in to say:
"What are you waiting for?
Isn't it time to play?
Oh, you need a hug today? (((((((((((((smile)))))))))))
Now, go off and do that little thing you've been wanting to do for yourself.
If you don't take good care of you, who else will?"

Are you IT?